Raiders agree to terms with LB Cory Littleton

agarcia34

I slept in and was groggy. I looked at my screen and saw this and had to rub my eyes like 5 times...

What a massive signing. Eliminates a ton of needs. I didn't expect to land him.

No need for a 1st round LB anymore. I'm very keen on adding more players in the secondary and an interior DL.

44 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

My goodness who makes this nonsense up........improvement index......... we’ll see come season time as usual but someone clearly had too much spare time on their hands. 
No disrespect to you RaidersAreOne but stuff like this is why people mock PFF.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Love it. Just 10X'd the LB group from last year. 

Add Logan Wilson in round 3 now. 

Mayock wasn't lying when he said LB depth is better than people thought. His "type" at LB is smart, high character guys with good athletic profiles. Wilson for sure fits that.

• Like 3

dude BP you got it right there, exactly what I was thinking. can the man play SLB? him, dye, or maybe Harrison could all be there in the 3rd. whoever would be best suited for that open spot. no matter what, great that we got him #1, at a great contract price #2, h*ll I haven't been this excited about our lber corps since romo ,Thomas and beikert.lol and thes guys are young as well!

On 3/17/2020 at 12:32 PM, big_palooka said:

Love it. Just 10X'd the LB group from last year. 

Add Logan Wilson in round 3 now. 

Add Logan Wilson plus bring back Nicolas Morrow and Will Compton on team friendly deals and we have a pretty damn good LB room. 

• Like 2