Sign in to follow this  
.Buzz

Jaguars place 2nd round RFA tender on WR Keelan Cole

Seems reasonable enough i guess.  Never really carried on from his initial breakout, but it's good to keep depth like that around.  Can't imagine anyone is going to poach him at that price...and it should make for a reasonable cost on a solid depth receiver with some ability to step up.

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

Seems reasonable enough i guess.  Never really carried on from his initial breakout, but it's good to keep depth like that around.  Can't imagine anyone is going to poach him at that price...and it should make for a reasonable cost on a solid depth receiver with some ability to step up.

he seemed good over the last half the season.  i think a combination of just the number of wrs we had stiffled him and after an injury or 2 picked some steam up back as a solid WR. 

6 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

he seemed good over the last half the season.  i think a combination of just the number of wrs we had stiffled him and after an injury or 2 picked some steam up back as a solid WR. 

Yeah.  Part of it is just that we've had so many sorta #3-4ish WR types competing for snaps in an offense that hasn't really had a great QB and air game.  It gets crowded at the bottom.