Tom Brady to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

showtime

The top 7 in your oh so quotable stat in 2016 were:

• Barkley, Winston, Newton, Cutler, Mariota,Luck, and Cousins (One of them is a viable NFL passer right now)
    • Cutler and Barkley combined to go 1-9 in Chicago with 68 and 78 ratings, but they sure made this all-important list.

In 2017 they were:

• Watson, Winston, Wentz, Fitzpatrick, Stanton, and Savage
    • You a big Tom Savage fan, are ya?

In 2018 they were:

• Fitz, Winston, Wilson, Goff, Watson, Ryan, and Darnold.
    • Darnold's career ended there though because he was worse than Brady in 2019

In 2019 they were:

• Stafford, Winston, Prescott, Tannehill, Fitz, Wilson, and Blough
    • Maybe they should have traded for Blough?
Edited by SkippyX

22 minutes ago, TheBeast23 said:

I’m happy for Tampa to score this. It seemed for years that ownership just didn’t want to win cared more about Man U than anything.

In fairness, they have also done an absoultely criminal job of running Man United.

2 minutes ago, kempus said:

In fairness, they have also done an absoultely criminal job of running Man United.

eh debatable

Top League soccer is WAY more dramatic than football, i love both sports and i can definitively say their media coverage of soccer is insanely bipolar. You are great one second and complete garbage the next second. Plus ManU was like the Pats dynasty of the Premier League for so long, now that they arent on that level the backlash is doubled since they arent used to being a middling team coupled with over dramatic hot takes.

8 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

eh debatable

Top League soccer is WAY more dramatic than football, i love both sports and i can definitively say their media coverage of soccer is insanely bipolar. You are great one second and complete garbage the next second. Plus ManU was like the Pats dynasty of the Premier League for so long, now that they arent on that level the backlash is doubled since they arent used to being a middling team coupled with over dramatic hot takes.

Their running of United has been so poor, on so many levels. Their futility in the transfer market and ability to put a competitive product on the pitch, since SAF retired, is awful. For one of the top 3 largest clubs in the world, its been extremely poor. But, I digress, dont want to derail this thread with other football talk.

5 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Your hot takes require the Kelvin scale.

From Barnwell on ESPN: Brady's rating on passes 16+ yards downfield was 97.6 in 2019.

• His rating on such passes was 96.2 during his MVP season of 2017.

Did you even look at what you linked? 5th worst on the AFS scale of not knowing how to count or read a chart?

• Brees was lower.
  • Rodgers was lower. 
  • Wentz was lower.
  • Garoppolo was lower. 
  • Brissett was lower.
  • Flacco was lower.
  • Murray was lower. 
  • Allen was lower
  • Trubisky was lower
  • Carr was lower.
  • Rudolph and Hodges were both lower
  • Keenum was lower
  • Darnold was tied with Brady

14 guys below you does not make you 5th worse.

Are you suggesting that Wentz, Brissett, Carr, Murray, Darnold, Rodgers, and Garoppolo are washed up at throwing the ball downfield?

Image result for we are all dumber

Brissett couldn't throw the ball downfield on a mountain.

6 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Your hot takes require the Kelvin scale.

From Barnwell on ESPN: Brady's rating on passes 16+ yards downfield was 97.6 in 2019.

• His rating on such passes was 96.2 during his MVP season of 2017.

Did you even look at what you linked? 5th worst on the AFS scale of not knowing how to count or read a chart?

• Brees was lower.
  • Rodgers was lower. 
  • Wentz was lower.
  • Garoppolo was lower. 
  • Brissett was lower.
  • Flacco was lower.
  • Murray was lower. 
  • Allen was lower
  • Trubisky was lower
  • Carr was lower.
  • Rudolph and Hodges were both lower
  • Keenum was lower
  • Darnold was tied with Brady

14 guys below you does not make you 5th worse.

Are you suggesting that Wentz, Brissett, Carr, Murray, Darnold, Rodgers, and Garoppolo are washed up at throwing the ball downfield?

Image result for we are all dumber

This is why you shouldn't post at midnight. I actually have no idea what I was looking at lol went back and looked at the charts and Brady's nowhere near 5th worst on any of them, BUT I SWEAR LAST NIGHT HE WAS....I'm losing it, man. I'm losing it. Quarantine is getting to me. Send help.

• Like 3

"Dude, the team swapped Brandin Cooks and Rob Gronkowski for Philip Dorsett and Ben Watson and Brady's YPA went down. His arm must be shot."

In December 2018 Brady was throwing lasers 40 yards, and you think he lost that ability overnight at around the same time his WRs all got hurt and his team lead the league in drops?

107184133651541606410718413365154160641071841336515416064EDIT: For some reason tweet ins't embedding, here's the link: https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1071841336515416064

Edited by ChazStandard
  • Like 1

I feel like the Brady, Belichick "feud" is about football philosophy more then anything else.

Belichick wants a strong ground game and defense to win SBs.  Brady wants to air it out (with checkdowns) to hold off Brees and win SBs.