Tom Brady to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

showtime

16 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

TB fans - What holes are there for Tampa to fill? They need RBs as I recall. I've said it before, but bringing Dion Lewis cheaply would make sense.

Also, if it turns into a fire sale at NE (which could happen), any Pats that TB could use?

• Like 1

✌

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

TB fans - What holes are there for Tampa to fill? They need RBs as I recall. I've said it before, but bringing Dion Lewis cheaply would make sense.

Also, if it turns into a fire sale at NE (which could happen), any Pats that TB could use?

On offense really just a RB and a RT.   As for the defense probably CB and S.   I am not sure about Pats Oline and their roster but James White would probably be nice to ease him into the transition.

Just now, INbengalfan said:

Has he officially signed yet?  Because it wasn't that long ago that a certain Pats OC agreed to coach the Colts and backed out at the last second.  Throw in the fact that NE hasn't made a move on a QB yet either.

Just sayin'

Yes

1 minute ago, INbengalfan said:

Has he officially signed yet?  Because it wasn't that long ago that a certain Pats OC agreed to coach the Colts and backed out at the last second.  Throw in the fact that NE hasn't made a move on a QB yet either.

Just sayin'

https://www.buccaneers.com/news/tom-brady-qb-buccaneers-free-agency-roster-move