showtime

Tom Brady to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

16 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

TB fans - What holes are there for Tampa to fill? They need RBs as I recall. I've said it before, but bringing Dion Lewis cheaply would make sense.

Also, if it turns into a fire sale at NE (which could happen), any Pats that TB could use?

✌

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

TB fans - What holes are there for Tampa to fill? They need RBs as I recall. I've said it before, but bringing Dion Lewis cheaply would make sense.

Also, if it turns into a fire sale at NE (which could happen), any Pats that TB could use?

On offense really just a RB and a RT.   As for the defense probably CB and S.   I am not sure about Pats Oline and their roster but James White would probably be nice to ease him into the transition.

There are reports that the Brady effect is already applied to Tampa.

Players are reaching out to their FO because they want to win a ring with Brady in Tampa.

Just now, SkippyX said:

There are reports that the Brady effect is already applied to Tampa.

Players are reaching out to their FO because they want to win a ring with Brady in Tampa.

you dont say?

Has he officially signed yet?  Because it wasn't that long ago that a certain Pats OC agreed to coach the Colts and backed out at the last second.  Throw in the fact that NE hasn't made a move on a QB yet either.

Just sayin'

Just now, INbengalfan said:

Has he officially signed yet?  Because it wasn't that long ago that a certain Pats OC agreed to coach the Colts and backed out at the last second.  Throw in the fact that NE hasn't made a move on a QB yet either.

Just sayin'

Yes

Just now, dtait93 said:

Yes

Thanks.  That clears that up.  Wonder if the Pats make a move now for a QB

Get him a slot who can get open quickly and a passing down back and you'll be good to go. Can't rely on downfield YOLO throws to Mike Evans alone. 

Let's see if the Bucs make a power move or two now and go for it