Tom Brady to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

showtime

7 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'm genuinely curious to see how a 43 year-old QB with very limited arm strength down the field plays in a Bruce Arians offense. I can't envision Mike Evans and Chris Godwn running Julian Edelman routes all day long.

This could be a disaster for TB, and especially for Evans and Godwin.

Limited arm strength lol. Clueless post is clueless. Brady might not be a good deep ball thrower, but he's thrown to mostly midgets the Patriots have trotted out there most of his career. And the limited arm strength take is even more comical.

1 minute ago, Oregon Ducks said:

This is going to be like Manning with the Broncos. Arm is shot. I bet Godwin is pissed. At least Evans can box his dude out to catch the ducks.

Where is this meme coming from? Brady's arm is OK, far from shot, the problem with Pats deep passing game last year were, in order:

1) No speed on the outside.

2) Not having an OL good enough to block long enough for the slow WRs to get open.

3) Having to use PA passes to buy Brady some time.

4) Not having a run game even nearly threatening enough for that to work.

99) Brady's arm.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slingin' Sammy said:

LOL ok

People acting like Brady can’t throw to a receiver who’s over 5’10’’ and runs routes more than 10 yards down the field. It’s not like he’s ever had MVP seasons with big receivers and deep threats before...

What year was this?

7 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Watching Brady in any other uniform was always gonna feel kind of silly and wrong. The fact that he's just randomly ending up in Tampa running around in a pseudo-XFL jersey though... I dunno man. This is strange. 

2020 is strange.

6 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

This is going to be like Manning with the Broncos. Arm is shot. I bet Godwin is pissed. At least Evans can box his dude out to catch the ducks.

I think Godwin's gonna feast if anyone does. Thrives out of the slot, feasts in the shorter/intermediate game. Like having Edelman to throw to, except a million times better. Evans is the one who is probably going to have to adjust his game at least somewhat to account for Brady's strengths.