Tom Brady to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

showtime

Just now, showtime said:

Wait so, if they brought in Antonio Brown on the cheap and he kept his head in the game (big ask, I know), that'd be pretty insane.  Just get some cheap RB who can catch passes out of the backfield and you're set.

Someone like, say... Dion Lewis??

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

I agree more with this.  He wasn't as accurate as he was in previous years, but his arm strength is fine.  Now that he has a roster full of playmakers to throw the football too, I'm going to venture a guess that his accuracy improves.

Yeah, if I were a Bucs fan, I would be monumentally unconcerned about Brady's arm. 

• Like 1

I don't care what fans have to say about Brady, look at the confidence he gives the players.  Everyone in the league respects Brady and the players in the league knows he can still play.  The fact that these guys legit believe they're going to make the playoffs and they can count on their QB is priceless.  NFC South better buckle up.  There's a new sheriff in town.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, childofpudding said:

Seems like a weird fit, but it could work. TB was actually 5th in defensive DVOA last season. Pair that with Brady and two elite receiving weapons plus a legit TE in Howard. NFC South Brady vs. Brees should be a lot of fun to watch next season.

Imagine if they had an even more legit TE on their roster than Howard..... like Cameron Brate....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, showtime said:

I seriously don't understand where the narrative of Brady having limited arm strength or his arm being shot comes from.  Seriously.  The guy played with the worst group of receivers in the entire league in terms of them being able to get separation.  There aren't many guys who could play with a unit as bad as he played and had an elite season. 

H also had a 3rd string center, And  Newhouse starting at LT tackle and than ended up over on the right side.  He has to be the worst OL player in the NFL.