Sign in to follow this  
EaglesFlySBChampsHigh

Resigned: Mills returns on 1yr deal; Moving to safety

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Jenkins isn’t coming back. We’re ****ed 

I for one can’t wait to see Mills wag his finger in the middle of the field...a play before getting burnt.

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I for one can’t wait to see Mills wag his finger in the middle of the field...a play before getting burnt.

That's my favorite part of Mills' game.

His absolute and total delusional mindset....love seeing when he gets burnt on a deep ball, the WR drops it or the QB misses the target, and Mills just immediately wags his finger and talks s***. Freaking love that

1 minute ago, baconrad11 said:

That's my favorite part of Mills' game.

His absolute and total delusional mindset....love seeing when he gets burnt on a deep ball, the WR drops it or the QB misses the target, and Mills just immediately wags his finger and talks s***. Freaking love that

He frustrates the hell out of me, but part of me does love it. 

I’m cool with him developing in a Jenkins-pseudo LB/S role. We definitely need someone with speed over the top though.

3 minutes ago, Eagles23 said:

Green Goblin is back!

He’s gonna force all the young guys now into making the sinister six With nicknames, isn’t he?

Not sure why anyone would assume Mills would have better instincts to play safety, when his instincts at CB are just awful.  

44 minutes ago, TDTimes said:

Not sure why anyone would assume Mills would have better instincts to play safety, when his instincts at CB are just awful.  

His instincts at CB aren't even bad. He was just so physically limited and slow. Aside from the double move that practically seems like it's taught to all our dbs to fail against of course

Mills doesn't bring the physicality and edge like Jenkins, replacing Mills with Jenkins means we need better corners and right now we look worse than last year at CB. 

It better be backup safety. Kyle Dugger will start.

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

It better be backup safety. Kyle Dugger will start.

you actually think howie will draft an interesting prospect? Injured ashtyn davis incoming bro.

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

you actually think howie will draft an interesting prospect? Injured ashtyn davis incoming bro.

10 DT's coming and  then signing Andrew Sendjo to hurt them all mid game