Redskins sign former Bears LB Kevin Pierre-Louis

turtle28

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

The same guy who started 36 of 46 games and played in the playoffs and super bowl for the Falcons is a definite non-starter? 

That seems like a wild exaggeration 

The guy that got benched for poor play and only got reinstated because of injuries? And 8 of those non-starting games were last season. No, not really.

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

The guy that got benched for poor play and only got reinstated because of injuries? And 8 of those non-starting games were last season. No, not really.

Well hopefully our young guys lock the LG & C down, but I don’t see how signing Schweitzer is a bad signing. I surely didn’t think we should’ve overpaid for Flowers, I don’t think we’ll miss him. I guess we’ll see. 

Edited by turtle28

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2020 at 6:34 PM, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I don’t feel like that’s the sentiments here. People are respecting the players for who they are / have been, but there’s no one here that’s a difference maker. Bad luck on Amari, he’s a stud, but outside of that feels like they’re filling role players early, which is getting role player reactions.

1. This is a solid, well thought out point.
  2. This is a solid, well thought out point ...  FROM JEEZY?! What the hell is going on, @Thaiphoon?! I leave for three months and you are already ripping out everything we built for the past ten years down to the studs?!?!

[EDITED]

On 3/17/2020 at 9:06 PM, Thaiphoon said:

This ^^^. 

I will note that this was a calm, lucid post that didn't bash the franchise.

And might I ask, who broke Jeezy?

Have we fixed him yet?

Edited by Woz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Woz said:
  1. This is a solid, well thought out point.
  2. This is a solid, well thought out point ...  FROM JEEZY?! What the hell is going on, @Thaiphoon?! I leave for three months and you are already ripping out everything we built for the past ten years down to the studs?!?!

[EDITED]

Have we fixed him yet?

I don't think he's getting fixed anytime soon. Unless and until he stops wanting to have children when he's my age (probably shouldn't have waited to have kid #2 when I was 48, but I digress)

3 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

I don't think he's getting fixed anytime soon. Unless and until he stops wanting to have children when he's my age (probably shouldn't have waited to have kid #2 when I was 48, but I digress)

qjTRgFJ.gif

• Like 1