Titans sign Vic Beasley

dtait93

He’s athletic as hell. He has 0 plans when it comes to rushing. Doesn’t really have any moves. Misses tackles. Gets sucked inside on runs. Often gets to the QB and misses. Lol. Goodluck !

This is what my friend had to say about Beasley. He’s a diehard Falcons fan and has been doin sports analysis/scouting the past couple years lol

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

This is what my friend had to say about Beasley. He’s a diehard Falcons fan and has been doin sports analysis/scouting the past couple years lol

This sounds about right, survives on pure talent. I’m sure the hope is that Vrabel can help mold him into a more finished project. Though that would probably be easier if the coaches could be around players at some point this year.

I’m not against it at all. This team seems against targeting one of the top guys. It’s been that way for a while. This signing definitely doesn’t take edge off the need list and I still expect them to draft one relatively high. It’s a little rich but it is what it is. One good thing that I’m sure our front office and Vrabel fell in love with was that he’s been healthy basically his whole career.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

15 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Decent but 9 mill 🥴 I wouldn’t pay 9 mill for decent. Decent to me is 3-6 mill.. my reaction to this is the Ole saying, I guess 🤷🏽‍♂️

One-year, price-it deal in this edge rusher market. $6 million on a one year contract probably doesn’t even get you Correa these days.

• Like 1