DT Collins to Raiders also

textaz03

1 minute ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Nope. About half of Quinn's is Guaranteed. So if your good with that deal. I get it. I'm not. A 30 year old rental we got for a 6th parlayed his way into a nice paycheck. Glad it wasn't us. 

Quinn is a gamble for sure.  I may have rolled the dice on him. He very well was playing for a contract.  Bottom line is we have to replace that production.

6 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Bring me Andrew Billings, Snacks, and/or Vernon Butler I feel a little better about iDL and the DL in general. Shouldn't break the bank on any either. Still some solid defensive players out there.

The key now, is keeping the comp. picks intact. 

Vernon Butler to the Bills.  The field gets thinner.

I am sad about loosing Jones Quinn Collins and in a way Heath. But I wouldn’t have matched matched any of those contracts.  Still frankly my worst loss is gonna be Cobb.   If we get Mckay then that would make up loosing Collins but at this point we need need McKay and two other FA to replace Jones Quinn Collins Cobb Witten.  I give us two draft picks to even it all out.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, quiller said:

I am sad about loosing Jones Quinn Collins and in a way Heath. But I wouldn’t have matched matched any of those contracts.  Still frankly my worst loss is gonna be Cobb.   If we get Mckay then that would make up loosing Collins but at this point we need need McKay and two other FA to replace Jones Quinn Collins Cobb Witten.  I give us two draft picks to even it all out.   

Quinn's the only one That made sense at market value to keep. Jones,  I'm not setting the market for a guy that doesnt get int's, plus I just fully believe in loading up the dline and drafting cb's. I'd rather go with Trysten and re-sign Micheal Bennett than give a sizable contract to Collins.