Which 0-2 team will make the playoffs?

Webmaster

Which 0-2 team will make the playoffs?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Which 0-2 team will make the playoffs?

• Bears
    • Bengals
    • Browns
    • Chargers
    • Colts
    • Giants
    • Jets
    • Saints
    • 49ers
    • None

Only team i see thats better than their record on that list imo is the Chargers but i dont think they will. They're a good team but the AFC West is too loaded for them to make the playoffs imo.

San Fran could maybe surprise but i think they just don't have enough talent with Hoyer and company.

As for the rest...

Bears have Glennon and a gaggle of injuries on offense

Bengals aren't going anywhere. Terrible O-line, Andy Dalton is panicking, and there's dissension in the locker room.

Brown's are riding with Kizer.

Andrew Luck can't save the Colts even if he plays this year.

Giants have the worst O-line in the league and Eli is done.

Jets don't want to win.

Drew Brees can't make up for the worst defense in the league.

I voted 'none' after much deliberation. The Giants and Colts are the only 2 have even a semblance of a chance. Colts because I don't know who they are with Luck yet and Giants because they are a good team that is playing really bad and I feel the NFCE is a toss-up. I don't think any of them do, however.

I guess the Colts probably have the best shot. Both losses have been against NFC teams so far and they have the weakest division, so while I still don't think they will, they have the best shot of the group I think.

I struggle to see any of them making it, there just seems to be a significant gap between the good/competent teams and the truly bad ones this year.

As mostly everyone else has said, the Chargers are almost certainly the best team in that group. They're two kicks away from starting 2-0 with wins over the Broncos and Dolphins. But they play in the AFC West, so they'll pick up some more losses by default. And they'd have to finish ahead of one of the three teams that are already two games up on them.

The Colts probably have the best shot. Simply because they play in the AFC South. But as a Titans fan I'm cautiously optimistic that we can put a little distance between us and Indy by the time Luck returns (which, at this point, I'd be surprised if it was before Week 8).

Giants possibly could because the NFC East isn't great. But that team looks pretty terrible right now.

I put none. I think the best teams up there are the Giants and Chargers, but they're also in divisions to competitive to make that likely, with tougher schedules (the AFC West and NFC East play each other this year) as well. On the flip side, the Colts probably play in the weakest division, but they suck way way too much to capitalize on that.

Chargers are the best team on that list, we're two FGs away from being 2-0. But we play in a divison with three playoff contenders and we already lost to IMO the 4th best team in the division. But I don't see us making it, injuries+bad coaching (We kept the kicker who missed two game winning field goals as well) not to mention a ridiculous schedule should screw us over and have us dead in the water by November. 

Bengals, despite having a horrible start to the year. Have an incredibly talented offense, and a change in coordinators won't fix their line issues but they can still rebound and potentially get a wildcard spot. Dalton needs to straight up play better too. 

The Giants are the most overrated team on this list, The giants line is garbo, Eli looks done and they have no running game. 

6 hours ago, titans0021 said:

I struggle to see any of them making it, there just seems to be a significant gap between the good/competent teams and the truly bad ones this year.

As mostly everyone else has said, the Chargers are almost certainly the best team in that group. They're two kicks away from starting 2-0 with wins over the Broncos and Dolphins. But they play in the AFC West, so they'll pick up some more losses by default. And they'd have to finish ahead of one of the three teams that are already two games up on them.

The Colts probably have the best shot. Simply because they play in the AFC South. But as a Titans fan I'm cautiously optimistic that we can put a little distance between us and Indy by the time Luck returns (which, at this point, I'd be surprised if it was before Week 8).

Giants possibly could because the NFC East isn't great. But that team looks pretty terrible right now.

Nope, they're two kicks away from beating the Dolphins and being in OVERTIME with the Broncos. A Broncos team that had dominated them for 3 quarters and would have been out of sight if it was not for two freaky turnovers that gave them good field position. Even if they make that kick, there's still a 50-50 chance of them losing, perhaps even more.

3 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Chargers are the best team on that list, we're two FGs away from being 2-0. But we play in a divison with three playoff contenders and we already lost to IMO the 4th best team in the division. But I don't see us making it, injuries+bad coaching (We kept the kicker who missed two game winning field goals as well) not to mention a ridiculous schedule should screw us over and have us dead in the water by November. 

Bengals, despite having a horrible start to the year. Have an incredibly talented offense, and a change in coordinators won't fix their line issues but they can still rebound and potentially get a wildcard spot. Dalton needs to straight up play better too. 

The Giants are the most overrated team on this list, The giants line is garbo, Eli looks done and they have no running game. 

Every time someone repeats this false narrative a kitten dies. The FG in week 1 only buys them a chance in overtime. It wasn't a game winning attempt.

Archived