Raiders sign Jeff Heath S

Humble_Beast

31 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I view FS more of a need than CB. Joyner going be in the slow, so we have Apple as CB2 and we see if Johnson can step up. Health likely to battle with Harris as FS starter. 

I’m starting to sway towards the idea that FS is a slightly Bigger need that CB, but WR1 is by far the #1 need.  
If I had to list them it’s:

WR1, FS1, CB, SAM, RB2 ..... with possibly RG moving in there is Jackson is traded/cut.

id also like to see competition for Parker at LT2 unless he moves to G and then LT2 is another big need.  
Even if we keep Jackson I wouldn’t mind spending a late third to 5th on a future starting G.

Id also like to double dip in the draft at WR and get one in the first then 3rd.  #12-Lamb? and Williams starting with Renfrow and Aghlor in the slot.  Zay Jones, Doss, Ateman are all competing for 2 spots but if we draft a WR in the 3rd only one spots open.

I like Lee more than most and a SAM is only on the field 40% of the time.  That said we could use someone to compete with and probably beat out Lee.  

Ideally, I’d really like to see Compton, D.Jordan, and Worley brought back plus sign Damarious Randall prior to draft so we aren’t forced to overdraft anyone to fill holes.  I also get that these aren’t KEY players and might be resigned afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...