Redskins sign veteran LB Thomas Davis

Thaiphoon

• 2 weeks later...

So of course being a huge Fuller guy through the draft process and his career that’s my favorite signing. But I believe even though Davis is not a long term piece I believe he will have the biggest impact on this team going forward even after he leaves. This guy is going to set the tone on and off the field and for the players that will have to learn a new system which is pretty much all of them besides a few. But Davis is a awesome addition that will pay off reguardless of what he does on the field. 

2 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

So of course being a huge Fuller guy through the draft process and his career that’s my favorite signing. But I believe even though Davis is not a long term piece I believe he will have the biggest impact on this team going forward even after he leaves. This guy is going to set the tone on and off the field and for the players that will have to learn a new system which is pretty much all of them besides a few. But Davis is a awesome addition that will pay off reguardless of what he does on the field. 

I could also see him starting a coaching career with the Redskins as well. 

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295729f5007ce217d900

• Like 1