The one free Agent you want?

DoleINGout

For me, I’d like Malcolm Jenkins to sign after the EAGLES of all teams cut him. I think he fits the secondary well, provides leadership, and is an upgrade over Chung. Plus I think he can play linebacker and is motivated right now. Would be like a Rodney Harrison signing to me.

Who do you want?

2 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Who’s available? I liked Firkser from the Titans but I think they re-signed him already.

Malcolm Jenkins can play ILB and a lil SS.

Yeah there isn't much of a TE market outside Hooper, and he was always out of their price range. I just like ruining other people's serious thread by being facetious.

Bradham might be a good target, they need a LB, and BB likes to bring in veterans at that position.

17 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Ebron makes sense cuz he is versatile but wont be the cheapest guy and can drop a pass or two.

I thought the same of the older Jared Cook last season, so anything is possible there.

Honestly, I'd look at Maliek Collins and Manny Sanders. 

With Van Noy and Jamie Collins both gone, the Pats won't be able to rely on blitzes to generate pressure so I think Collins could be paired up with Adam Butler to be a good interior penetrator. Sanders proved last year that he's still a viable #1/2 receiver so I'd bring him in for 2 years. 

Edited by Starless