General Returns to Battle

Texas_OutLaw7

23 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

(I really hope some of you also complain about this. That we re-sign someone injured instead of someone healthy like Witten. Since I can't for the he life of me understand some of the angst I'm seeing.)

5 starters gone and we have 20+ roster spots to fill not to mention our prize QB is not even signed and you can't understand the angst?

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

5 starters gone and we have 20+ roster spots to fill not to mention our prize QB is not even signed and you can't understand the angst?

No. I can't. 

Who would you have re-signed given their deals?

Did we really LOSE 5 starters? We have a new defensive staff. Changes should be expected.

I'm honestly shocked how ridiculous some of you are being. Especially some of the more level headed posters. 

• Like 1

Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

No. I can't. 

Who would you have re-signed given their deals?

Did we really LOSE 5 starters? We have a new defensive staff. Changes should be expected.

I'm honestly shocked how ridiculous some of you are being. Especially some of the more level headed posters. 

I already asked you this before. Who are we replacing them with. You say they aren't starters well where are these guys that are supposedly upgrades?

We've lost one starting corner about to lose another. Lost both of our starting DT's, a starting DE and now lost a starting safety. 

I'm all for upgrades but you don't cut, release, or go your separate ways with a player unless you have the replacement ready.

So who are they?

Starting CB. Rotation DT. Old TE. Back Up S and St Ace. Starting DE* (because Gregory was suspended, who we got for a 6th and will get at worst a 4th back). Back-up OT. 

Guys. I am missing something here. Who kool-aid were you folks passing around that I didn't take?

I will keep saying losing Jones was a huge mistake. That's it. That's my only regret thus far. Yall can miss me with the rest. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Starting CB. Rotation DT. Old TE. Back Up S and St Ace. Starting DE* (because Gregory was suspended, who we got for a 6th and will get at worst a 4th back). Back-up OT. 

Guys. I am missing something here. Who kool-aid were you folks passing around that I didn't take?

I will keep saying losing Jones was a huge mistake. That's it. That's my only regret thus far. Yall can miss me with the rest. 

Currently until something happens, 24 out of a 53 man roster are gone. With no activity shown in FA in the slightest. 

4 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

No idea. But it's day 2. The season isn't tomorrow. 

And when did we lose Woods? I hate we lost Jones. He's the only one, as I've said, I would have paid the price. And who is the other starting CB we are losing?

I'm honestly so confused by the hyperventilating. 

I don't think it's hyperventilating. It's the frustration of sitting on $50m and the team's recent history of hoping their bargain bin shopping comes through in spades. 

Losing Jones sucks. Quinn's $30m guar. makes me think he's basically on a 2-3 yr deal. I'd have done that. Collins and Heath I assumed were gone. 

Maybe it changes in the coming days. I'm sure there is work being done. But, the past 5 years have been filled with more gaffes in FA than hits by a wide margin. While I'm not on board with seeing them go nuts, I'm not exactly thrilled by the idea of pinning my hopes on a handful of FA after thoughts pushing this team over the top. Which currently, seems to be the direction this is going. 

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Currently until something happens, 24 out of a 53 man roster are gone. With no activity shown in FA in the slightest. 

It's almost like things WILL happen in the next coming weeks. But you've claimed we lost both starting DTs, we didn't. You called Heath a starting Safety for godsake. 

Maybe wait a little? This no sports thing is realllllllyyyy impacting a few of you.