Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

TOM BRADY OFFICIALLY A TAMPA BAY BUCCANEER - 2 years $50M

He can still play. He's not what he was a couple of years ago, but he's still, I would say, a top-10 QB under the right circumstances. 

The thing that really fell off last year was his accuracy, especially under pressure. You can chalk that up to a lack of confidence in his receivers, but he was also missing open guys that he generally has a strong chemistry with (i.e. Edelman and White). Having big receivers like Evans and Godwin around will help him, but I think the most important question he needs to answer concerns his commitment to developing that chemistry with guys he's never played with before. That was a big issue for him over the last 5-6 years in New England, and I think it created some of the friction between him and the coaching staff. 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Schefty doin' us dirty.

Don't make me tap the sign. 

1 minute ago, Starless said:

He can still play. He's not what he was a couple of years ago, but he's still, I would say, a top-10 QB under the right circumstances. 

The thing that really fell off last year was his accuracy, especially under pressure. You can chalk that up to a lack of confidence in his receivers, but he was also missing open guys that he generally has a strong chemistry with (i.e. Edelman and White). Having big receivers like Evans and Godwin around will help him, but I think the most important question he needs to answer concerns his commitment to developing that chemistry with guys he's never played with before. That was a big issue for him over the last 5-6 years in New England, and I think it created some of the friction between him and the coaching staff. 

And there's gonna be like no offseason this year.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

And there's gonna be like no offseason this year.

If he's smart, he'll do private workouts with the top 3-4 guys at his ranch in Montana, like he did with Gronk, Edelman and Amendola.

Congrats boys. Even at his heightened age, you just signed the GOAT. Very cool to admit. I hope you guys do well with him this season.

4 minutes ago, Starless said:

If he's smart, he'll do private workouts with the top 3-4 guys at his ranch in Montana, like he did with Gronk, Edelman and Amendola.

Yeah, I have little doubt they 'll get their work in.  Brady will be very motivated yr 1 not to take a step back after leaving the Pats.  Ego and pride will go a long way this summer.

13 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

It will be a unique ride for sure, not guaranteed to be a success.  Going to be either Bucs vs Raiders in week 1 or Saints vs Bucs 

better than a Jameis ride thats for damn sure..love BA

Jesus. Brady's worst season in a long time is still better than anything we've done in over a decade. 😂😐😔

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Fitting since they're both playing for all time passing records.

Holy hell that abomination of a jersey needs to never be seen again.