TOM BRADY OFFICIALLY A TAMPA BAY BUCCANEER - 2 years $50M

bucsfan333

14 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Let Suh walk IMO, plenty of cheap run stuffing 3-4 DEs out there in FA and good cheap options in draft. I want Malcolm Jenkins...

No interest in Jenkins, at this stage of his career he is a box safety.Β  They can cut Pinion, make a decision on Brate, extend David to get his cap number down.Β  I expect Suh to be resigned, now that Nassib is gone.

I expect them to sign Dion LewisΒ 

Edited by ravishingone

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

No interest in Jenkins, at this stage of his career he is a box safety.Β  They can cut Pinion, make a decision on Brate, extend David to get his cap number down.Β  I expect Suh to be resigned, now that Nassib is gone.

Can also extend Godwin. Give him more guarantees and cut his cap hit this year if we need to.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, indifference said:

eh i think we draft Taylor or Swift. Lewis wouldnt be bad though and he worked with Brady

Pats fan ----You only need a OL.Β  RB means nothing with Brady. You get a 3rd rounder and he turns them into a player. OL and he i unstoppable.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

He's not a box safety, he can still play slot andΒ  over the top. Eagles used their safeties interchangeable like we do...

He's still got gas left in the tank. I'd love him in a 1-2 year deal...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

He's not a box safety, he can still play slot andΒ  over the top. Eagles used their safeties interchangeable like we do...

He's still got gas left in the tank. I'd love him in a 1-2 year deal...

I live near Philly, Schwartz had him playing more to the LOS moee then any other season.Β  Agree to disagree on this one.Β  Would rather have Adams back over Jenkins at this point of his career.Β Β 

Edited by ravishingone

3 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I live near Philly, Schwartz had him playing more to the LOS moee then any other season.Β  Agree to disagree on this one.Β  Would rather have Adams back over Jenkins at this point of his career.Β Β 

He still lined up all over the field from what I've seen/read and favorable coverage grades...

Fair enough though...