TOM BRADY OFFICIALLY A TAMPA BAY BUCCANEER - 2 years $50M

bucsfan333

Wow. So much to say and so many thoughts. I’ll say this, 2-3 years only or not, this team will be nationally relevant, get other players exposure they deserve(d) like not only Evans, Godwin, Shaq, White, Vea but can I get a shout out for LAVONTE DAVID?! Ticket sales already look strong and a sold out stadium again (bandwagon fans or not). A new mentality for the Bucs and build on the culture change BA started last year. Oh and above all.... let’s win some damn games not just in the fall but in December and January. Minor thought cuz it’s time to win now but imagine being a rookie QB sitting behind Brady learning from him and BA similar to how Rodgers did with Favre. In all honesty I couldn’t stand Jameis at FSU but as a Bucs fan accepted the draft pick and cheered him on in Tampa and saw a lot of personal growth (from a fans perspective) these last 2 years. I wish him the best going forward. New decade and new era of Bucs football and I’m hoping the Brady effect for the next 2-3 years sets us up for success and keeps us on that track long after he is gone.

Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me.

Edited by Lil' Shorty
  • Like 3

This is so awesome

We will always be known for the other team the GOAT played for 

Unreal

I was always in favor of getting rid of winston and going cheap on qb but if it was gona be 20-25 mil on winston I mucy rather spend 30 for Brady 

I hope we do draft a qb at some point now that can learn from Tom and keep us on the upward trajectory 

This is just so cool

11 hours ago, indifference said:

Honestly, grabbing a RT and having Howard in to pass block is enough. 

Do the bucks have a good slot receiver and a pass catching back.    If I were the GM for Pats or Bucks I would trade for both Edelmen and James White.  Bucks, window is small (2 years) and your SB chance increase tremendously. 

The Bucks current receiver group are real good however you add both Brady's favorite targets along with your current group IMO unstoppable. PS  Everyone know J White is good if he does get traded to Bucks you won't believe how good he really is working with Brady.

Pats  Why keep them, they need a total rebuild. Don't listen to the Defense is strong crap. They lost 2 LBs and their secondary is old. By the time they rebuild they both will be long gone. The Pats need 16 players at minimum to rebuild.

Edited by m haynes

14 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Do the bucks have a good slot receiver and a pass catching back.    If I were the GM for Pats or Bucks I would trade for both Edelmen and James White.  Bucks, window is small (2 years) and your SB chance increase tremendously. 

The Bucks current receiver group are real good however you add both Brady's favorite targets along with your current group IMO unstoppable. PS  Everyone know J White is good if he does get traded to Bucks you won't believe how good he really is working with Brady.

Pats  Why keep them, they need a total rebuild. Don't listen to the Defense is strong crap. They lost 2 LBs and their secondary is old. By the time they rebuild they both will be long gone. The Pats need 16 players at minimum to rebuild.

ZERO chance this happens 

Dont get me wrong,  I like it

But zero 0 % chance  belicheck helps brady out 

Plus Dion Lewis was far outplaying James white when they were both in the same backfield