TOM BRADY OFFICIALLY A TAMPA BAY BUCCANEER - 2 years $50M

bucsfan333

25 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

ZERO chance this happens 

Dont get me wrong,  I like it

But zero 0 % chance  belicheck helps brady out 

Plus Dion Lewis was far outplaying James white when they were both in the same backfield 

You might be right on the BB thing but dead wrong with the Lewis comment. plus they had different skill that the Pats deployed. White pass catcher and Lewis run and catch Blount run.

Edited by m haynes

44 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Do the bucks have a good slot receiver and a pass catching back.    If I were the GM for Pats or Bucks I would trade for both Edelmen and James White.  Bucks, window is small (2 years) and your SB chance increase tremendously. 

The Bucks current receiver group are real good however you add both Brady's favorite targets along with your current group IMO unstoppable. PS  Everyone know J White is good if he does get traded to Bucks you won't believe how good he really is working with Brady.

Pats  Why keep them, they need a total rebuild. Don't listen to the Defense is strong crap. They lost 2 LBs and their secondary is old. By the time they rebuild they both will be long gone. The Pats need 16 players at minimum to rebuild.

Chris Godwin dominated the slot last year. That's more than covered.

We need a receiving back or two.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m haynes said:

You might be right on the BB thing but dead wrong with the Lewis comment. plus they had different skill that the Pats deployed. White pass catcher and Lewis run and catch Blount run.

Maybe I hold some sentimental value towards Lewis since that last year he was with the Pat's , he blew up at the end of the year and won me my fantasy league 🤣

But I still he can be VERY productive with Brady again 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TB Doug22 said:

Doubt it. There’s no way we’d be able to afford him. He’d want 10-15m at least.

There would be zero chance he'd get that kind of money. He'll be lucky to get back into the league at this point. If he does, he'll have to settle for near vet minimum with incentives built in to escalate the deal on his behalf...

He could ask for whatever he wanted, but no team would entertain that given his off field issues...

Like I said though, no team us going to touch him until his off field issues are resolved, which won't be anytime soon...

5 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Who knows what’s possible but Antonio Brown better stay away. Complete cancer. Sorry Tom, you have input but not final yes or no.

What is his obsession with Antonio brown?? It's hilarious lol. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Chris Godwin dominated the slot last year. That's more than covered.

We need a receiving back or two.

Just asking could they trade Godwin and get a good/great package. Then bring Edelman in who won't have that adjustment period.  Just a thought. I have no clue with Godwin. But I know Jules  and Brady are magic.     Example, trade Edelman for a 4TH, he plays 14 games turns to 3rd.   Just bored without sports 9_9

Edited by m haynes
  • Like 1