TOM BRADY OFFICIALLY A TAMPA BAY BUCCANEER - 2 years $50M

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Just asking could they trade Godwin and get a good/great package. Then bring Edelman in who won't have that adjustment period.  Just a thought. I have no clue with Godwin. But I know Jules  and Brady are magic.     Example, trade Edelman for a 4TH, he plays 14 games turns to 3rd.   Just bored without sports 9_9

Godwin was on pace for 100 catches and 1,500 yards before he got hurt.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Godwin was on pace for 100 catches and 1,500 yards before he got hurt.

Damn   Well my thought most likely is a pipe dream. We need to get younger, start fresh. Thanks

Edited by m haynes
  • Like 2

Pats fan just trying to get a handle on my new NFC favorite team!

Brady is use to BB, discipline, team united, serious .  Your coach is noted as fun and players coach. My question, Do you think Tom will have any problems.  I read that Troy Aikman retired because he couldn't deal with Switzer after Jimmy Johnson.

I'm no way comparing Bruce A to Switzer.  Just the change on how things are done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, m haynes said:

Pats fan just trying to get a handle on my new NFC favorite team!

Brady is use to BB, discipline, team united, serious .  Your coach is noted as fun and players coach. My question, Do you think Tom will have any problems.  I read that Troy Aikman retired because he couldn't deal with Switzer after Jimmy Johnson.

I'm no way comparing Bruce A to Switzer.  Just the change on how things are done.

I honestly don't think so because from what I have seen from Arians he knows when to turn it on as being serious and when to joke and do fun things.  When they are working he is pretty serious about his job and holds everyone accountable.   He cut the top 10 draft pick CB Hargreaves for loafing on the field last season.  which was pretty surprising

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Kiltman said:
ETZuHkhWAAA4l-l?format=jpg

I cannot believe this lol. 

But to comment on the new uni's. Better than the old ones, simpler. I still don't like the pirate ship on the sides, but at least it's not on the helmet. The black arm sleeves makes it look better as well though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

I honestly don't think so because from what I have seen from Arians he knows when to turn it on as being serious and when to joke and do fun things.  When they are working he is pretty serious about his job and holds everyone accountable.   He cut the top 10 draft pick CB Hargreaves for loafing on the field last season.  which was pretty surprising

BA is (in)famous for his accountability sheets. And he'll tell you day one you better not appear on that list more than once for the same things.

He calls it tough love; he'll yell and cuss at you and hug you afterward.

I don't think discipline will be an issue.

• Like 2