TOM BRADY OFFICIALLY A TAMPA BAY BUCCANEER - 2 years $50M

bucsfan333

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Wowzers

Tom Brady doesn’t come here unless he thinks he can win a Super Bowl. Whether it happens or not is a different story.

If Brady indeed wanted something new to get more juice, I guarantee you he wants to prove all the doubters wrong and rectify an awful franchise like Tampa as his final act. Put that one last feather in his cap, similar to what BA wants to do. Dude is gonna be focused and ball. We just have to protect him.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Tom Brady doesn’t come here unless he thinks he can win a Super Bowl. Whether it happens or not is a different story.

If Brady indeed wanted something new to get more juice, I guarantee you he wants to prove all the doubters wrong and rectify an awful franchise like Tampa as his final act. Put that one last feather in his cap, similar to what BA wants to do. Dude is gonna be focused and ball. We just have to protect him.

And when he gets after guys at practice or on the sideline, folks will listen. He's not just a 20 year veteran. He's Tom ******* Brady.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Congrats dudes, looking forward to 2 fun battles of NFC South supremacy next season. And any moves that push the Falcons and Panthers lower in the division is welcome in my book. 

Old Man GOAT bowl x2 (maybe x3) will be legendary

Both Brees and Brady are chasing the all time passing records. You know damn well they're well aware. Should be an exciting matchup at least twice.