How does Brady's Buccaneers do this season?

RaidersAreOne

How does Brady's Buccaneers do this season?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins do you think they'll achieve?

• Very badly, NFL cellar dwellers - 0-3 wins
    • Poorly, Major disappointment - 4-6 wins
    • Decent, Playoff hopeful - 7-9 wins
    • Good, Playoff contender 10-12
    • Great, League elite - 13-17

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

The world deserves a Brady vs Bellichick Super Bowl. Who's the true GOAT?

If they both make it to the SB then that question becomes murkier not clearer. They both would have went through their conference without each other and beat elite teams along the way. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, lancerman said:

If they both make it to the SB then that question becomes murkier not clearer. They both would have went through their conference without each other and beat elite teams along the way. 

Except one would have done it with elite weapons and the other would have done with (potentially) Jarrett Stidham.

1 hour ago, NJerseypaint said:

Except one would have done it with elite weapons and the other would have done with (potentially) Jarrett Stidham.

If Belichick makes it to the SB it's his greatest achievement without a doubt and one of the greatest in NFL history. Would be a much, much greater achievement than TB winning the SB.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, NJerseypaint said:

So? Brady still would have made the Super Bowl. You can’t use it as a knock on him. Now if Bill did and Brady didn’t, yeah. 

9 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

What's the D like overall? Obviously I know Barrett is ridiculous, but how's the secondary, how was their ability to stop teams scoring points etc?

Overall its pretty good had top run D.   As for the passing D it was pretty suspect in the beginning of the season.  There were a lot of rookies and 2nd year players.   They seem to have gotten better though once the season went on and put on a couple strong performances toward the end of the year.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

What's the D like overall? Obviously I know Barrett is ridiculous, but how's the secondary, how was their ability to stop teams scoring points etc?

Best run defense last year and i think it broke the top 5 ever (don't quote me on that), we only lost nassib from that bunch and brought everyone else back so i would except another good run defense.  CBs took a big step forward after the halfway point our safeties needed some help hence the pick for winfield. If devin white can stay healthy, him and david will be locking down the middle of the field for years to come. 

2020 is going to show that Brady was never that great to begin with.

This is the big difference between Peyton and Brady. Peyton was cut because Indy didn't know if he'd play again; had they let him go knowing he's 100%, the entire front office would have been chased out of town. Belichick told Brady to hit the road and every NE fan is all "In Bill We Trust lulz".

Edited by $andtrap

2 hours ago, Vorsutus said:

I didnt go threw every page but going by the votes this forum is full of nut jobs. This is another browns last year or eagles with the super team. On paper they look great but they will fall apart like wet paper.

Why?

This isn't a team that's bought up a load of flashy over-the-hill free agents. They're adding a smart QB who will take care of the ball to a roster that could already put massive air yards up, had the number 1 run defense last season, who haven't really lost anyone and haven't got a brutal schedule. I think they play Atlanta and Carolina twice each, NYG, Chi, Det, LA teams, Oak. It's not a stretch to say they'll get to 10 wins from 7 last season

Edited by Hunter2_1