Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

How does Brady's Buccaneers do this season?

How does Brady's Buccaneers do this season?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins do you think they'll achieve?

• Very badly, NFL cellar dwellers - 0-3 wins
    • Poorly, Major disappointment - 4-6 wins
    • Decent, Playoff hopeful - 7-9 wins
    • Good, Playoff contender 10-12
    • Great, League elite - 13-17

4 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

Really hard for a defense to put up good stats when your QB throws 30+ picks a season (plus a lot of fumbles). I have no idea what their average starting field position was, but it was probably brutal.

They were brutal even when given 80 yards to defend.

19 minutes ago, showtime said:

Lol what?  Jameis Winston threw 30 interceptions last year alone.  THIRTY!!!!!!!!

Exactly. People are under valuing INTs. 150 “great crisp” 20 yard throws doesn’t make up for 30 INTs. Not even close. 

Lower INTs from 30 to 12, even with 100 less powerful Winston throws, and the Bucs are automatically a 10-11 win team last year. 

Football is a game of turnovers. 

We're gonna be the first team to win a home Super Bowl, just so Brady can add it to his resume.

12 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

They were brutal even when given 80 yards to defend.

Fifth in DVOA. We were 32nd in 2018.

We were also number one like the last six or seven games of last year.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We're gonna be the first team to win a home Super Bowl, just so Brady can add it to his resume.

I’m rooting for you guys. Unless the Raiders make it of course, which is like 1.5% likely lol. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I’m rooting for you guys. Unless the Raiders make it of course, which is like 1.5% likely lol. 

It's just nice to be excited about Bucs football again. 😂

31 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

If the Bucs had Tom Brady last year they go 11-5

For sure. Probably 12-4. Possibly better.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's just nice to be excited about Bucs football again. 😂

I thought you guys were a sleeper team with Arians last year. I had you guys making the playoffs. The 30 INTs really hurt. 

Do need to shore up OL and Secondary. I’d personally trade up next years 1st and get one of the “Big Four” OTs. And get a CB at 45. 

Go all in this year. Brady is still a Top 5 QB in my honest opinion. However, 2021 he may be like 14-15ish. 

10-6 or 11-5. They do have a hard schedule, but Brady is obviously a big upgrade over Winston, he won't throw for as many yards but he's not sniffing 30 picks. They'll win a game or 2 more in spite of the tough as nails schedule. 

1st or 2nd in the division depending on how well the Saints do versus an even tougher schedule. I don't think they'll be as good as the Saints have been the last 3 years, so if the Saints maintain form I think TB's TB is a wild card team.

Bucs aren't making the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I thought you guys were a sleeper team with Arians last year. I had you guys making the playoffs. The 30 INTs really hurt. 

Do need to shore up OL and Secondary. I’d personally trade up next years 1st and get one of the “Big Four” OTs. And get a CB at 45. 

Go all in this year. Brady is still a Top 5 QB in my honest opinion. However, 2021 he may be like 14-15ish. 

Don't need CB. Carlton Davis, Sean Murphy-Bunting, and Jamel Dean all had insane games throughout the year last season.

Davis lead the league in PBUs, if I remember correctly. Or was near the top.

We probably need a safety.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Don't need CB. Carlton Davis, Sean Murphy-Bunting, and Jamel Dean all had insane games throughout the year last season.

Davis lead the league in PBUs, if I remember correctly. Or was near the top.

We probably need a safety.

Get Delpit at 14 then, I really think he can be a Top 5 Player from this draft. 

Edited by BayRaider

Better than the Patriots, who will somehow end up with Trevor Lawrence.

Posted (edited)

One of my good buddies a couple years back... We got into an argument and I explicitly remember him going on for about a half an hour about what a cheating scumbag Brady is, and how he would never, ever, want that piece of dirt for a QB... and guess what?

He's a bucs fan.

My how that tune changed quickly 9_9

Edit: To add to the thread subject, TB does very very well. Playoff contenders out the gate.

Edited by lolsurebro

I'm guessing around 8-8, Brady will have a handful of great moments but otherwise will look like exactly what he is, a 42 year old legend in his stayed-around-too-long days