How does Brady's Buccaneers do this season?

RaidersAreOne

How does Brady's Buccaneers do this season?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins do you think they'll achieve?

• Very badly, NFL cellar dwellers - 0-3 wins
    • Poorly, Major disappointment - 4-6 wins
    • Decent, Playoff hopeful - 7-9 wins
    • Good, Playoff contender 10-12
    • Great, League elite - 13-17

28 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

That's just laughable.  

Look at the odds makers. The Buccaneers Super Bowl odds increased dramatically after signing Brady. You might laugh but it's a fact. The Buccaneers and Brady increased each others odd to win the Super Bowl.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Look at the odds makers. The Buccaneers Super Bowl odds increased dramatically after signing Brady. You might laugh but it's a fact. The Buccaneers and Brady increased each others odd to win the Super Bowl.

Plus - as has probably been mentioned a lot -- he is throwing to Evans and Godwin.

11 hours ago, Starless said:

Leaving aside the inaccuracy of that statement, the Panthers and Falcons are pretty bad, my dude. 

Quinn/Ryan and Payton/Brees are SIGNIFICANTLY better than any other HC/QB combo Brady's had to face in his entire career. But I agree the Panthers are going to suck.

1 hour ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Quinn/Ryan and Payton/Brees are SIGNIFICANTLY better than any other HC/QB combo Brady's had to face in his entire career. But I agree the Panthers are going to suck.

The same Dan Quinn he embarrassed twice in the Super Bowl? The same Matt Ryan that inexplicably can't find Julio Jones in the red zone?

Anyone who think TB will only be a borderline playoff team is nuts. They will win the division and probably get a first round bye.

Edited by Elky

My guess would be 7-9 record, 3rd place in the NFC South ahead of Atlanta. Their defense was pretty poor last season, and I don't know that they have really signed anyone to make that change much. I could see it being similar to Drew Brees when he was dealing with some awful defenses with the Saints several years ago where the offense got the job done each week, but the defense let him and the team down on a consistent basis.