How does Brady's Buccaneers do this season?

RaidersAreOne

How does Brady's Buccaneers do this season?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. How many wins do you think they'll achieve?

• Very badly, NFL cellar dwellers - 0-3 wins
    • Poorly, Major disappointment - 4-6 wins
    • Decent, Playoff hopeful - 7-9 wins
    • Good, Playoff contender 10-12
    • Great, League elite - 13-17

19 minutes ago, showtime said:

Lol what?  Jameis Winston threw 30 interceptions last year alone.  THIRTY!!!!!!!!

Exactly. People are under valuing INTs. 150 “great crisp” 20 yard throws doesn’t make up for 30 INTs. Not even close. 

Lower INTs from 30 to 12, even with 100 less powerful Winston throws, and the Bucs are automatically a 10-11 win team last year. 

Football is a game of turnovers. 

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's just nice to be excited about Bucs football again. 😂

I thought you guys were a sleeper team with Arians last year. I had you guys making the playoffs. The 30 INTs really hurt. 

Do need to shore up OL and Secondary. I’d personally trade up next years 1st and get one of the “Big Four” OTs. And get a CB at 45. 

Go all in this year. Brady is still a Top 5 QB in my honest opinion. However, 2021 he may be like 14-15ish. 

• Like 1

10-6 or 11-5. They do have a hard schedule, but Brady is obviously a big upgrade over Winston, he won't throw for as many yards but he's not sniffing 30 picks. They'll win a game or 2 more in spite of the tough as nails schedule. 

1st or 2nd in the division depending on how well the Saints do versus an even tougher schedule. I don't think they'll be as good as the Saints have been the last 3 years, so if the Saints maintain form I think TB's TB is a wild card team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I thought you guys were a sleeper team with Arians last year. I had you guys making the playoffs. The 30 INTs really hurt. 

Do need to shore up OL and Secondary. I’d personally trade up next years 1st and get one of the “Big Four” OTs. And get a CB at 45. 

Go all in this year. Brady is still a Top 5 QB in my honest opinion. However, 2021 he may be like 14-15ish. 

Don't need CB. Carlton Davis, Sean Murphy-Bunting, and Jamel Dean all had insane games throughout the year last season.

Davis lead the league in PBUs, if I remember correctly. Or was near the top.

We probably need a safety.

10 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Don't need CB. Carlton Davis, Sean Murphy-Bunting, and Jamel Dean all had insane games throughout the year last season.

Davis lead the league in PBUs, if I remember correctly. Or was near the top.

We probably need a safety.

Get Delpit at 14 then, I really think he can be a Top 5 Player from this draft. 

Edited by BayRaider

One of my good buddies a couple years back... We got into an argument and I explicitly remember him going on for about a half an hour about what a cheating scumbag Brady is, and how he would never, ever, want that piece of dirt for a QB... and guess what?

He's a bucs fan.

My how that tune changed quickly 9_9

Edit: To add to the thread subject, TB does very very well. Playoff contenders out the gate.

Edited by lolsurebro