Where does Jameis go now?

bucsfan333

10 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Maybe toss in the Chargers but no clear cut starting job by any means.

Agreed. Its not even the on field decision making either. How many owners and GM want to bring in a guy accused of rape, stealing crab legs, and multiple assault cases ? Granted those are old but his off the field track record will def turn teams away. I think he’s out the league in 2 years

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, indifference said:

Agreed. Its not even the on field decision making either. How many owners and GM want to bring in a guy accused of rape, stealing crab legs, and multiple assault cases ? Granted those are old but his off the field track record will def turn teams away. I think he’s out the league in 2 years

To your other point, look at his market currently. We’d be a laughing stock if we gave him 25-30 mil per.  Lots of teams have apprehension for many obvious reasons.

I really wonder if Jameis is like that Mike Tyson analogy... everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face. Jameis was great on the white board, but would go nuclear during games.

Edited by Lil' Shorty
  • Like 1

Hmmm. So no reports of ANY interest in Jameis from ANY teams so far. Chicago would rather trade for Nick Foles. And the Chargers are rolling with Tyrod Taylor. All instead of signing the prominent Jameis Winston that half this forum loves so much.