CW21's Movie Review Thread (3rd Times the Charm)

CWood21

Ultron is one of the lamest movie villains of all time. That's an indefensible movie to me, thought it was garbage. 

Appreciate you putting work into this though. I enjoy seeing people compile movie lists. I started doing one in 2014 and give out year end awards. Can't wait to see more write-ups, it'll be really cool once this has dozens of movies on it to go through.

On 9/21/2017 at 11:04 PM, Bullet Club said:

Ultron is one of the lamest movie villains of all time. That's an indefensible movie to me, thought it was garbage. 

Appreciate you putting work into this though. I enjoy seeing people compile movie lists. I started doing one in 2014 and give out year end awards. Can't wait to see more write-ups, it'll be really cool once this has dozens of movies on it to go through.

I can certainly understand the level of disappointment with Age of Ultron, but I don't think it was garbage.  To me, that's incredibly strong.  It obviously played a big part in future movies, but it wasn't a filler movie like many others (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 immediately comes to mind) are.

Hopefully I'll have a pretty good size thread, have a few movies I need to do write ups for.

Archived