Once In A Lifetime Quarantunity - A Thread

N4L

I think most of us are stuck at home right now with no sports, reduced work obligations and no sports. Did I mention that there arent any sports either? 

Being that we are quarantined and have no sports, it feels like a once in a lifetime opportunity to do all of those things that we always talk about doing, but never have time for. Could be something like learning the guitar, learning spanish, taking up art, writing/reading a book, or home improvement projects. Thats why its a once in a lifetime quarantunity to better yourself by learning a new hobby. 

So this is a thread dedicated to the good side of the quarantine.

What are some of y'alls plans? 

I am currently working on some art and I recently bought this: https://stacksocial.com/sales/improve-your-brain-function-bundle 

I am also thinking of getting a masterclass account. Does anyone have a masterclass account?

4 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m going to masturbate at least 100 times a day. At least. 

Can I recommend you invite your spouse? There is something about being next to someone as they do the deed. But 100 times is a bit excessive. I suggest no more than 10 a day 

I play in a band and have obviously had all of our gigs cancelled for the foreseeable future. Each of us is in the process of dusting off our home studios and trying to write and record a companion album that we will release alongside the one that we are recording professionally. We are going to get some footage (gopro or phone) and keep folks in the loop on social media as we work through it. 

We're also planning on doing a benefit of some type to support some of the venues that have supported us as we got started. Not sure if it will be a live stream or a recording that we release and host a remote watch party. We all work full time as well, but want to help support our friends in the scene that make their livings playing music.

Great thread idea, thanks for doing this!

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Can I recommend you invite your spouse? There is something about being next to someone as they do the deed. But 100 times is a bit excessive. I suggest no more than 10 a day 

100 as excessive? Man I thought it was on the low scale. I’m already half deep in the century mark man you shoulda said something sooner. 

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

100 as excessive? Man I thought it was on the low scale. I’m already half deep in the century mark man you shoulda said something sooner. 

I know we are joking, but could you imagine the chaffing? That would be painful. 

Im guessing the mods arent going to approve of this subject. Probably best we shut it down now. 

10 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Seriously tho, I’m gonna finally knuckle down and start working through coding. I’ve read a TON on the subject matter but have never truly sat down and tried to learn it outside the occasional reading. 

It's worth it. I wish I was on lock down but I work a distributor no way they are gonna let that happen. 

• Like 1