Lions sign Danny Shelton

Lionized

3 hours ago, LionArkie said:

I marking this day down on my calendar as the first where I've seen the first several posts not condemning life as we know it.  Did we all agree this isn't a bad signing?  The end is definitely here.

Just goes to show, if they make a good move I'll say so. I don't hammer them just cuz I like it

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Understood. I really enjoy your post especially when you are able to bring in information, from PFF.

Thanks dude. I hopped onto PFF because I wanted to get more information which would help me better understand things. I signed up for the Elite to get the goods on Vaitai. It's a cool thing that they do but not going to be shelling out $200/year to figure out whether our new RT is good or not. I find it helps give me perspective though. 

The draft worksheet is just a labour of love. 

13 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Thanks dude. I hopped onto PFF because I wanted to get more information which would help me better understand things. I signed up for the Elite to get the goods on Vaitai. It's a cool thing that they do but not going to be shelling out $200/year to figure out whether our new RT is good or not. I find it helps give me perspective though. 

The draft worksheet is just a labour of love. 

@Lionized Just because I didn't actually know, I added up the number of players in my worksheet - 3,144 guys. Mostly from the 2011 - 2020 classes. My QB group only goes to 2016 while my OC group goes to 2009. 

1 hour ago, Karnage84 said:

@Lionized Just because I didn't actually know, I added up the number of players in my worksheet - 3,144 guys. Mostly from the 2011 - 2020 classes. My QB group only goes to 2016 while my OC group goes to 2009. 

Wow that is extremely impressive. Lots of time and effort put into that one.