Week 3 GDT - Arizona Cardinals vs. Dallas Cowboys (MNF)

CWood21

Was looking at tickets the other day, north of $180 a piece at the time, they've dropped 70 bucks since then. Still a bit out of my price range, might go watch the game in Westgate though. Haven't decided yet. 

I really don't know what to expect. Dallas looked pretty bad last week against a great defense, which I think we have. Denver by all means has a below average offense and decimated their defense too. I would call us a Denver light this year, so I think we've got a good chance assuming Elliot doesn't wake up this week. 

Anticipate a low scoring game where pundits argue was boring the day after. I swear that happens every time the Cards are on primetime. My guess would be 20-17 Cards in a nail biter. One of our touchdowns is a defensive touchdown too. 

When the Cowboys visit Arizona of late, it’s provided quite the show. The last three times, it’s been decided at the very end.

* In 2008, the game goes to overtime, and the Sean Morey blocks a punt, with Monty Beisel recovering in the end zone for a 30-24 win;
* In 2010, on Christmas night, the Cardinals blew a 21-3 lead and then got a Jay Feely field goal with five seconds left for a 27-26 win;
* In 2011, Cowboys kicker Dan Bailey misses a 49-yard field goal on the final play of regulation and the game went to overtime. LaRod Stephens-Howling then grabbed a Kevin Kolb dump pass and raced 52 yards for the game-winning touchdown.

http://blog.azcardinals.com/2017/09/23/saturday-before-the-cowboys/

hopefully the game resembles the last couple

No DJ, which is fine, or JB12, which is not. Hopefully Veldheer plays better and Wetzel maintains his play from last week, we could be effective if that happens. Deone is back which will help pass defense from the LBs, last year he had the lowest yards per coverage snap in the entire league from LBs. Hopefully Bob Kim can make some plays.

Archived