Broncos acquire DL Jerrell Casey from Titans for 7th rounder

RaidersAreOne

3 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Check that: the AFC South outside of the Colts has been suspect. The Texans lead the way though, then the Titans with their questionable longterm decisions.

?

Keeping a 34 yr old Calais or 15M Bouye didn't make much sense.

Edited by .Buzz

8 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Check that: the AFC South outside of the Colts has been suspect. The Texans lead the way though, then the Titans with their questionable longterm decisions.

Doesn’t everyone say that about the Titans every year.... I mean I hate this move too but Jon Robinson and Mike Vrabel have definitely earned the benefit of the doubt.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

?

Keeping a 34 yr old Calais or 15M Bouye didn't make much sense.

It's just suspect in the Jags case THUS FAR because they're getting worse before they get better. Signing Joe Schobert to a big contract is okay but overall I don't think the Jaguars are far along in their rebuild process.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

It's just suspect in the Jags case THUS FAR because they're getting worse before they get better. Signing Joe Schobert to a big contract is okay but overall I don't think the Jaguars are far along in their rebuild process.

Ah yeah, I agree with this.