Titans trade Jurrell Casey

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

If you guys don’t mind me barging in, I’d like to know whether or not he’s still effective.

Was he a dominating 10-11 sack guy no.  Matter of fact a lot of people last season were upset with him because they felt he disappeared too much. Also keep in mind he was coming off an injury late the previous year.

I think he is still a good 5-6 sack DT, but likely not worth $13-14 million per year. 
But he was sho nuff more valuable than an 7th round pick.

4 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

If you guys don’t mind me barging in, I’d like to know whether or not he’s still effective.

There has been a decline, but he is still effective. Probably overpaid, especially beyond this coming year. Undoubtedly worth more than a seventh. Leader in the locker room, was often one of the few bright spots on some bad teams. Fan favorite.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I trust Robinson, but on the surface this looks bad.

Simmons, Jones and Mack.

That can't be who we rolling with.

If it’s not Clowney or Chris Jones doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. If you aren’t freeing up for a big salary now I don’t know wth is going on. Definitely a Belichickean move but this one hurts.

Edited by VY

Just now, Airness McNairness said:

calm down guys.. lets wait and see what the fallout is and look at the facts.. we saved about 11 million toward the cap when he had roughly 20 million left to play with. a big move is coming.. im shocked tho but not in  bad way. clowney might be heading this way lol

Something has to be coming, you don't let go of a player like him just for kicks.
Just sucks. He was a "forever Titan" type player. And for just an 7th is a kick in the under regions.