Titans trade Jurrell Casey

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

For those who think this is for CLowney, we're gonna pay Beasley 10 mil to just be the 3rd OLB? Gonna bench Landry?

Like if you wanted Clowney..how about not pay Beasley 10 million and instead put that towards Clowney and then don't trade your good defensive lineman for peanuts?

I mean they paid Wake to be a situational guy last season so it’s certainly possible...Need all the pass-rushers we can get anyway.

Just now, TitanSlim said:

In 2020 and beyond, yeah Clowney>Casey.

Eh Clowney still isn’t that good of a player. Honestly he’s one of the more overrated players in the league. Heralded as some awesome pass-rusher who gets 3 sacks last year. He’s awesome against the run but as a pass-rusher, he’s very mediocre.

**** Clowney, man.  I'd rather keep Casey.  He's been the best player on the team for almost a decade, a class act, team player, whatever else.  I know he's at the end of his career and this is a classic Pats way to do things, but come on man.

Favorite player on the team, all time top five easily, and he does good stuff off the field.

I am just, like, not ok with this.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

For those who think this is for CLowney, we're gonna pay Beasley 10 mil to just be the 3rd OLB? Gonna bench Landry?

Like if you wanted Clowney..how about not pay Beasley 10 million and instead put that towards Clowney and then don't trade your good defensive lineman for peanuts?

I’m picturing a passing down 2-4-5 defense with Simmons and Clowney with their hands in the dirt and Landry and Beasley off the edge.

14 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

you're thinking about it all wrong. you're thinking glass half empty instead of half full.. how awesome would the pass rush be with landry and clowney (if we get him) starting with a speed demon like beasley coming hot off the bench on 3rd downs with clowney moving inside??

Edited by Airness McNairness