Trade Alert!

Lionized

I'm a little less thrilled with the deal when the expectation was we were giving up a 6th and obtaining a 7th. However, after listening to Pat from Pat's Pulpit on Locked On Lions I am more comfortable with the overall trade. Based on his comments, I am still quite pleased with the Harmon trade. 

• Like 1

Just now, Karnage84 said:

I'm a little less thrilled with the deal when the expectation was we were giving up a 6th and obtaining a 7th. However, after listening to Pat from Pat's Pulpit on Locked On Lions I am more comfortable with the overall trade. Based on his comments, I am still quite pleased with the Harmon trade. 

Yeah, a lot of Pats fans spoke pretty highly of him. Seems to be a talented, high character guy.

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, a lot of Pats fans spoke pretty highly of him. Seems to be a talented, high character guy.

Team leader and playmaker. He's probably the Danny Amendola of the secondary. Guy that knows the system and what Patricia wants, is going to be a vocal leader as part of the whole culture change. Assuming Collins is that guy at LB. 

• Like 1

Just now, Karnage84 said:

Team leader and playmaker. He's probably the Danny Amendola of the secondary. Guy that knows the system and what Patricia wants, is going to be a vocal leader as part of the whole culture change. Assuming Collins is that guy at LB. 

And Flowers on the DLine. I like that a lot. We need as many of those guys as possible.