Deadpulse

Duron Harmon Traded to Lions

Super clutch and a very good player for his entire career. Still young(ish) and productive.

Of course we only get the equivalent of a 7th Round Pick...

Gave him up for pennies. I thought we'd at least get a 4th-5th...

38 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

Gave him up for pennies. I thought we'd at least get a 4th-5th...

If Calais Campbell and Peters went for 5s, hard to see Harmon going for the same. 

Kind of sucks to see him go for peanuts. 

Frees up 4.5M, adds another 1.2M to the dead money pile which is at 23M.  Cap 11M at the moment.

2 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

If Calais Campbell and Peters went for 5s, hard to see Harmon going for the same. 

Kind of sucks to see him go for peanuts. 

True. But those were salary dumps more than anything, all things considered. I just feel Harmon was definitely worth at least a 4th when you look at him exclusively..

19 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

True. But those were salary dumps more than anything, all things considered. I just feel Harmon was definitely worth at least a 4th when you look at him exclusively..

Harmon + 7th (235) for 5th (172).  Not quite the 4th but pretty much what the market cares, unfortunately.

10 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Harmon + 7th (235) for 5th (172).  Not quite the 4th but pretty much what the market cares, unfortunately.

Indeed a lot better than the original details provided. I'll take it.

Fantastic return for a player on his down side.  Keep going get rid of all the old guys. Pats need a new start with younger players.

When Jurell Casey nets a seventh round pick it is amazing the Pats got anything comparable in a trade, even if the difference in their yearly salaries is a major factor. Good ole Patricia.

This guy knows what's up. Harmon was doomed. Overpaid, overrated player. The fact that Bill got Patricia to fork over a pick just lets me know that Patricia is going to get fired after this season.