Bears to trade 4th Round Pick to Jaguars for Nick Foles

RJ_11

55 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Deleted due to damn emoticons. 

✋🏻✋🏻😽🙌🏻🤙🏻💪🏻💪🏻👎🏻💪🏻👉🏿👉🏿🤙🏻💪🏻👎🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🖕🏻🤙🏻😽👎🏻👋🏻✌️🤙🏻🖐🏼🖐🏼🙌🏻🖐🏼🖖👍🏻

11 minutes ago, Tyty said:

They owe him $675,000 this year 

So what? Would you rather have Foles starting week 1 (in exchange for pick 140) or Allen starting week 1 (in exchange for pick 148)?

It's not your money. It's about putting the best product on the field. Out of the 3, it ain't Trubisky and it ain't Allen.

Edited by beardown3231

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

I wasn’t homeschooled. My kids are.  I went to rough public schools. 

I honestly had no idea, it was just a joke that apparently flopped. lol

My wife and I are actually thinking of homeschooling our kids though. Got any tips or references that might help? My wife just got a Guide to Homeschooling book ordered a bit ago. 

Edit - she got the book over 2 weeks ago. I suck at listening, but she sucks more at being not boring. So her fault

Edited by Sugashane
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

My wife and I are actually thinking of homeschooling our kids though. Got any tips or references that might help? My wife just got a Guide to Homeschooling book ordered a bit ago. 

Edit - she got the book over 2 weeks ago. I suck at listening, but she sucks more at being not boring. So her fault

My strongly recommended advice. Ask your wife and go along with what she says. Reference: being married.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

My strongly recommended advice. Ask your wife and go along with what she says. Reference: being married.

You-Serious.gif

Like I'm going to listen to her. You know the saying, "Happy wife, depressing life" don't you? I might be paraphrasing, but it was something like that. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

You-Serious.gif

Like I'm going to listen to her. You know the saying, "Happy wife, depressing life" don't you? I might be paraphrasing, but it was something like that. 

Something like that. But there is also another saying that says  "unhappy wife, unhappy houshold". Take one for the team here suga lol.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sugashane said:

LOL.  My wife does it all and we know tons of people that do it now.  All different kinds of people.  I do know it isn’t as hard as people say it is except living off one income.   It gets easier as kids get older too as they do most of stuff on their own with just a little direction and supervision to keep them on task.   If your wife wants to talk to her We can put them in touch through PM.  Ask your wife if she wants that first though. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Can't really tell if you're agreeing or thinking I was sarcastic, but when I said "it's a steal" I meant for the Bears. Foles is 3x the player that Allen is.

I agree.  Most of Foles' guarantees have been paid by Jax.  Bears don't have a lot to lose with this trade.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

I agree.  Most of Foles' guarantees have been paid by Jax.  Bears don't have a lot to lose with this trade.

I see far more positives than negatives such as there's very little likelihood both Mitch and Foles will fail to lift the offense.  Also $24 mil invested in two QBs both with significant starting experience is less than some teams have invested in only one starter and a raw #2.  We are about as bullet proof against a major injury at QB as any other team in the NFL.

And on the brilliant side Nick Foles is not Brian Hoyer.  Hoyer is with Bill Belicheat now.  Wonder how that's gonna work out.

• Like 1