Bears to trade 4th Round Pick to Jaguars for Nick Foles

RJ_11

52 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

What a depressing football player

This is why I was laughing at Bridgewater allegedly being against an open competition with Trubisky. You want to say you're a franchise QB but aren't sure you could maul THAT in a direct competition? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sugashane said:

This is why I was laughing at Bridgewater allegedly being against an open competition with Trubisky. You want to say you're a franchise QB but aren't sure you could maul THAT in a direct competition? 

Too be fair to Bridgewater--most teams wouldn't even begin to tolerate those sorts of mistakes. At least, when made repeatedly...which Mitch did. Probably gave Teddy the impression any competition wouldn't be exactly...FAIR. The Bears weren't paying $20 mil/ year, anyway. So it's a moot point. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Joey Laine is KILLING IT. Room for another move here of consequence for sure, especially considering we haven’t yet extended ARob or redone anything with Hicks or Patterson, or cashed out more from Mack. 

Remember when the Bears were one of the worst teams for contract negotiations a little while back? Laine might be why since the agents were the ones who supposedly voted. 

(Agent walks out of negotiations and is reviewing what he and his player signed) - "We agreed to what? ****!!"   lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Joey Laine is KILLING IT. Room for another move here of consequence for sure, especially considering we haven’t yet extended ARob or redone anything with Hicks or Patterson, or cashed out more from Mack. 

I'm very impressed with the negotiation of this contract. This gives us a ton of room. I'm also pretty bullish on Foles if he stays healthy. We just need a competent QB to make this offense a top 17 offense with this defense we're going to the playoffs. 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2020 at 1:05 PM, beardown3231 said:

What a depressing football player

I guarantee you I can pull a similar clip from every QB in the NFL last season. They miss WRs all the time.

Granted, I don't like him bailing from the pocket, but let's at least be honest about this.

31 minutes ago, G08 said:

I guarantee you I can pull a similar clip from every QB in the NFL last season. They miss WRs all the time.

Granted, I don't like him bailing from the pocket, but let's at least be honest about this.

Be honest about what? Of course you can find similar clips for other QB's. You probably can't find 3 QB's who did it as much as him. I mean look at that. He ran to his right for absolutely no reason.

10 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

That’s a really bad rep from Mitch. But cherry picking individual reps doesn’t do much for me.

Mitch wasn’t as bad as the haters on twitter say he was. He was bad, but it was regular bad.

Doing that against a primarily 2nd and 3rd string D is more than regular bad. His entire season was pathetic.

8 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

$11 million in space? Someone call Prince Amukamara and offer him $4.5 million for the season.

• Like 1