Ben Garland Re-signed to One Year Deal

NcFinest9erFan

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Bit more than i would have expected but yeah makes sense to keep him. Looked decent when called upon.

With his service time, the Vet minimum is like 1 million dollars or something. Definitely taking some getting used to. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

With his service time, the Vet minimum is like 1 million dollars or something. Definitely taking some getting used to. 

Yeah expected between 1 and 2 mil so 2,25 is a bit more than i expected. Nothing earth changing or special just a bit higher than i expected.

1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Very much! Now if we could just replace Person....I like him, but he was a liability late in the season.

I can see us trading back from #31 and addressing his replacement in the 2nd or 3rd round...no way this is not addressed this offseason

THOUGH, not sure if Shanny values the OG position enough to spend a 2nd or 3rd rounder on it

Edited by P_locniners

21 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Very much! Now if we could just replace Person....I like him, but he was a liability late in the season.

He was, but to be fair, he did have a hurt neck. He was never great to begin with though. An upgrade is welcome.