Week 3 GDT: Bill Polian Still Hates the Osweiler Trade & Never Tanked

Mind Character

if it was a low ankle sprain, I would bring him back. With it being a high ankle sprain, he could do more harm if rushed back. He rushed back from a high ankle sprain last year on the other foot and its caused him to suffer in his performance. He still made an impact but not nearly as great as it was the year before. I rather wait for him to be 100% or be to the point that he couldnt set himself back. 

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don't care when he comes back, as long as he's healthy. There's no need to risk long term issues IMO.

Beating the Texans would be very nice.  Get a much needed win and a better draft pick.  

I agree. I don't want to rush him back and risk injuring him further. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

Hey guys, Looking forward to the game on Sunday. 

Just wanted to say thanks @LETSGOBROWNIES for the invite to discuss the game. Will be here but will also be keeping my eyes on the Broncos as they play at the same time. (Annoying when both your teams play in one slot. Fortunately only happens three times this season)

Anyway should be an interesting game. Brissett started well lastt week but faded but maybe another week under his belt will see him improve. Certainly glad he doesn't have to face Myles Garrett. 

Our defence did well against Palmervlast week but feel Kizer will challenge them more. Hoping for the win at home but not entirely confident.

Just finished sorting out my travel arrangements for Oct 29th, so I'm really looking forward to this today.

Progression and flashes from Kizer will do me. A win here would be really welcome. The main thing is to not to mess up at the start of then game, and to not fall apart at the end of the first-half. Good defence, good field-management is key. Take the field-goal over the big risk. Build from there.

I think we lose if we expect Kizer to win the game for us. He's nowhere near ready for that yet. There was a talent/experience gap in our first two games, so I can understand why he was trying to force it, but this is a game we can win without going balls-to-the-wall.

Colts officially ruled out/inactive list

QB Luck, HB Mack, WR Rogers, C Kelly, ILB Walker, CB Wilson and CB Davis

CB Christopher Milton was listed as questionable yesterday, if he doesn’t play the Colts CBs will be

Rashaan Melvin and Pierre Desir starting and Nate Hairston and Kenny Moore backing them up.

Safeties Darius Butler and TJ Green could play CB as well though I really don’t want to see Green out there as a CB 

Archived