NFL offers free Game Pass access until May 31st

pwny

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001106855/article/nfl-offers-fans-free-access-to-nfl-game-pass

NFL Game Pass will be offered free of charge until May 31 to fans within the U.S., and starting Thursday until July 31 to fans outside the U.S. and Canada* with the following features:

Game Replays

-- Replay games from 2009-2019 including full broadcast replays of games, commercial free in HD (International -- 2019 season only) 
--Includes Preseason (excluding 2009 season), playoff and Super Bowl matchups from the past 11 seasons (International -- 2019 Season only) 
-- Condensed 45-minute game replays 
-- Access 'All-22' and 'High Endzone' angle footage with Coaches Film 
-- Exclusive NFL Game Pass Film Sessions 
-- NFL players and coaches take Brian Baldinger and Ron Jaworski inside the film room to break down game-winning plays and technique 

NFL Shows & Game Archives

-- 2019 episodes of NFL RedZone (International Only*)
-- Previous seasons of NFL Originals such as Hard Knocks, Mic'd Up, & A Football Life

Live NFL Network (International Only*)

-- 24/7 coverage of Free Agency, NFL Total Access and more

To sign up for their complimentary access to NFL Game Pass, fans just need to create an account on the web at NFL.com/GamePass, or via the NFL app across mobile and connected TV devices.

*NFL Game Pass International offer excludes Canada and China; NFL Network not offered live in Mexico

• Like 3

The cynical side of me thinks this is a “free trial” and a bunch of those people are gonna forget and get hit with the $99 charge when it renews.

Hopefully that’s not the case, would be awesome if the NFL to give this away without needing a card attached to your account. 

I’ll reserve judgement for now. But if this is just a free trial I’m not impressed.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

The cynical side of me thinks this is a “free trial” and a bunch of those people are gonna forget and get hit with the $99 charge when it renews.

Hopefully that’s not the case, would be awesome if the NFL to give this away without needing a card attached to your account. 

I’ll reserve judgement for now. But if this is just a free trial I’m not impressed.

Not a trial. No credit card info needed to sign up. 

• Like 2

Honestly, I dont know how people on this site dont have this already. best $150 I ever spent.

The condensed games are incredible. 30 minutes no commercials. I love how you can click 'coaches film' and it will start right where you are watching, so if you want to break down one play without having to click around to find it, its super easy. 

ALSO - make sure you guys check out their extra content. they have EVERY americas game on there. All hardknocks. all sound FX. they have film break downs by players and coaches in the 'film room' section with jaws and baldy (make sure you watch the kittle one, its hilarious)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dome said:

I just signed up and didn’t give them my card at all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, N4L said:

Honestly, I dont know how people on this site dont have this already. best $150 I ever spent.

The condensed games are incredible. 30 minutes no commercials. I love how you can click 'coaches film' and it will start right where you are watching, so if you want to break down one play without having to click around to find it, its super easy. 

ALSO - make sure you guys check out their extra content. they have EVERY americas game on there. All hardknocks. all sound FX. they have film break downs by players and coaches in the 'film room' section with jaws and baldy (make sure you watch the kittle one, its hilarious)

$150?

I pay $99.99 per year

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, N4L said:

Bet this is the first year you really enjoyed it. Been a tough few last 5-7 my boy. 

• Like 2