Redskins sign S Sean Davis 1 year deal

MikeT14

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

But you were praising the signing and telling everyone how Good Davis was. Now your on the I'm glad Troy gets to play now. Like I said It would be nice to know your Football Philosophy. 

Can't it be both? Praise a signing and when it didn't work out, be happy the other dude stepped up? Sure not everyone operates that way, but turtle seems to.

• Like 1

Just now, MikeT14 said:

Can't it be both? Praise a signing and when it didn't work out, be happy the other dude stepped up? Sure not everyone operates that way, but turtle seems to.

Can he just stay consistent? He can't have it both ways. Telling people when they 1st signed Davis how Great it was and ignoring All those who said it wasn't yet now he gets to just walk away like he never Defending the signing.

The team made a lot of moves this off-season that didn't seem to be Super Bowl heavy interested yet many are gonna try blame 1 position at the end when they are drafting top 5. That's not Smart Football Philosophy to me. That's why I asked him His Personal Football Philosophy.

Just now, Skins212689 said:

Can he just stay consistent? He can't have it both ways. Telling people when they 1st signed Davis how Great it was and ignoring All those who said it wasn't yet now he gets to just walk away like he never Defending the signing.

The team made a lot of moves this off-season that didn't seem to be Super Bowl heavy interested yet many are gonna try blame 1 position at the end when they are drafting top 5. That's not Smart Football Philosophy to me. That's why I asked him His Personal Football Philosophy.

link that please

1 minute ago, Skins212689 said:

You go back and read the post of him thinking Washington was getting the Davis who had 1 good season in Pittsburgh. Yet many were telling him that Davis was gone. 

Okay.  He's eating that crow I am sure. You want to kick him while he's down? Is that your point?

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Okay.  He's eating that crow I am sure. You want to kick him while he's down? Is that your point?

I want to know his Football Philosophy. 

I want him to apply this same crow eating to the offense that has no long term Proven Scorer. Yet the Offense is suppose to improve from last year. How? 

9 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Okay I am moving on. I can't connect the dots and don't care to figure how to

Next time Please just agree to disagree or stay out the discussion. 

Like I said before a lot of people state opinions with no value behind them. My Football Philosophy and the Facts I bring with them back up the things I state here. I wish others would follow suit.