The NOT Too Early 2018 NFL Draft Thread

turtle28

4 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Uh Turtle, under the transition tag, no one will trade for him. They will just sign him away and we get nothing. 

Only way to trade him away is to franchise him, again. And then theres no way another team eats that cap # for 2018

My problem with us losing Kirk isn’t the fan base! Yes we will be mad most of us!! But you want to lose a locker room quick I see no way these players cold be sold on this type of move. Id. The players do genuinely seem to like Jay. But guys like Trent and Josh and Ryan who are getting up there? These guys want too win. I could care less at this point because we either overpay or start over. But this offseason this FO better find a way to show stability to this organization!!! Year after year signing one year guys isn’t doing it there’s too much turnover. Lock guys up who need to be here and bring in guys who you can build with moving forward. Because we’re never going to build off what we have if we just keep changing names and faces every season. That said I have 0 faith in us looking competent or doing any of the things I mentioned because well that is what smart teams do. 

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I'm hoping he signs with the 49ers to reunite with Shanahan, which pisses off Snyder so much he fires Bruce Allen.

Oh the sweet taste of humble pie lol that would be a sweet taste even though that means we probably suck again lol

8 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Smh I'm givinf Bruce Allen a chance .

i gotta see 2018 offseason first to judge him if it isn't pleasant than I'll completely jump off the hope train 

Give him a chance? He's been here for 7 years. How much more of a chance do you need? This is bordering Ernie Grunfeld level of insanity now.

How many GMs do you know get replaced, somehow keep a job with the team, then fire the GM that replaced him and then give himself the GM job again? Read that back to yourself and really understand what happened here. That's how pathetic this whole situation is. 

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Give him a chance? He's been here for 7 years. How much more of a chance do you need? This is bordering Ernie Grunfeld level of insanity now.

How many GMs do you know get replaced, somehow keep a job with the team, then fire the GM that replaced him and then give himself the GM job again? Read that back to yourself and really understand what happened here. That's how pathetic this whole situation is. 

Very good post!

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Lol come on  Ernie ?what is it that you don't like about him ? Allen one thing I could care less if he left  I hated Ernie but the Wizards unit pretty good 

1 minute ago, Dashing202 said:

Lol come on  Ernie ?what is it that you don't like about him ? Allen one thing I could care less if he left  I hated Ernie but the Wizards unit pretty good 

If you defend Ernie Grunfeld I'll have to block you forever lol

27 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

If you defend Ernie Grunfeld I'll have to block you forever lol

Ctfu he he made mistakes in the past we literally ignored curry and Leonard but you can't lie the Wizards are always in the playoffs now and always hit the second round with a very young roster .

he was a terrible gm but he's been better in the past ... Atleast he adjusted.

if Durant wasn't such a piece of crap the Wizards would of won it all last year or this year we would of been in the championship game against Cleveland who I think we would of beaten . The warriors struggle against us to

Like I said you can't really say Allen has 7 years that was mike shah Ana involved than you have SM and than u have Allen and gruden and Doug Williams.

but I'm down to rebuild  tho people gotta remember the redskins are the most injured team in the NFL.

i will say this injury or not if Dustin was the kicker on Sunday we probably be up 16-7 for sure I think rose kicked to low 

Archived