The NOT Too Early 2018 NFL Draft Thread

turtle28

28 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Wil Greir? I watched him some at UF and then saw him against the Hokies. Seems like a talented dude that trusts his arm way too much. Might be a decent pro but he's going to be a day 3 pick. 

So like a Landry Jones type?

this is my draft if kirk is gone. have us picking at 16

1) Mason Rudoplh QB Oklahoma St- the one top qb this year who hasnt had any questions about his play. should be there at pick 16

2) Derrius Guice RB LSU- I love thompson and would like to see him get some more carries but i really want a bellcow back and this is the guy!

3) Derrick Nnadi DT FSU- guy is a beast. could allow us to cut either mcgee or mcclain

4) Tyrone Crowder OG Clemson- 335 pounder to replace lauvao

5) Chris Worley ILB OSU- could be a potential starter alongside brown

6) Armani Watts S T A&M- good depth and a diamond in the rough

7) K.C McDermott OT Miami- more depth on oline

Kirk stays

1) Christian Kirk WR T A&M- give doctson time to develope, kirk needs help at WR Kirk, Doctson, Crowder could be the future

2) Vita Vea DT Washington- absolute monster we all love him, if hes there we take him

3) Scott Quessenberry OG UCLA- day 1 starter. bye-bye lauvao

4) Ronnie Harrison SS Alabama- all the injuries and swapping safeties we need more talent

5) Rashaen Evans ILB Alabama- Foster likely isnt coming back 

6) Devonte Boyd WR UNLV- could be a steal. dont want to spend cap on WR unless there is a stud we just have to have

7) K.C McDermott OT Miami- more dpeth

4 hours ago, LoganF89 said:

this is my draft if kirk is gone. have us picking at 16

1) Mason Rudoplh QB Oklahoma St- the one top qb this year who hasnt had any questions about his play. should be there at pick 16

2) Derrius Guice RB LSU- I love thompson and would like to see him get some more carries but i really want a bellcow back and this is the guy!

3) Derrick Nnadi DT FSU- guy is a beast. could allow us to cut either mcgee or mcclain

4) Tyrone Crowder OG Clemson- 335 pounder to replace lauvao

5) Chris Worley ILB OSU- could be a potential starter alongside brown

6) Armani Watts S T A&M- good depth and a diamond in the rough

7) K.C McDermott OT Miami- more depth on oline

Kirk stays

1) Christian Kirk WR T A&M- give doctson time to develope, kirk needs help at WR Kirk, Doctson, Crowder could be the future

2) Vita Vea DT Washington- absolute monster we all love him, if hes there we take him

3) Scott Quessenberry OG UCLA- day 1 starter. bye-bye lauvao

4) Ronnie Harrison SS Alabama- all the injuries and swapping safeties we need more talent

5) Rashaen Evans ILB Alabama- Foster likely isnt coming back 

6) Devonte Boyd WR UNLV- could be a steal. dont want to spend cap on WR unless there is a stud we just have to have

7) K.C McDermott OT Miami- more dpeth

I’d take Northwesterns QB over Rudolph!!! Love the rest of that draft around that!! More beef on the lines and a stud back!!!!

20 hours ago, mike23md said:

He is one of the best backs since Peterson coming out of college. 

I believe I've heard that more than a few times over the years. I just don't buy the value proposition there.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

In the 2nd round?  Also, this year's Oline crop is pretty weak.  

We still need to invest in the OL. I would say you would more target a tackle because you could move him inside in the short term (or long term as needed). Moving a guard outside is a lot trickier.

1 hour ago, Woz said:

We still need to invest in the OL. I would say you would more target a tackle because you could move him inside in the short term (or long term as needed). Moving a guard outside is a lot trickier.

If Quenton Nelson fell to our pick, right now is 14, you couldn't see me more happy. 

Archived