Sign in to follow this  
HOF19

NFL Network guys and Mike Francesa agree Colts trade .

Mike FrancesaVerified account @MikeFrancesa 32m32 minutes ago

Watch Jacoby Brissett and the Pats. They have always liked him.

Pats have 3-3rd rounders and no 5th round pick. Getting their 4th, or better, would be my preference. 

The league just sent out a memo to not officially announce any trades/signings until players pass physicals because players can’t visit team facilities and staff can’t travel to the player. So Brissett would have to go to a third party doctor for a physical (unless his outgoing season ending physical is accepted by New England) Brissett’s $7M roster bonus happens on Friday it’s just a matter of whose roster he’s on that determines who pays it. With this new rule it makes it murky if we can get that done before the bonus triggers. 

42 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Pats have 3-3rd rounders and no 5th round pick. Getting their 4th, or better, would be my preference. 

The league just sent out a memo to not officially announce any trades/signings until players pass physicals because players can’t visit team facilities and staff can’t travel to the player. So Brissett would have to go to a third party doctor for a physical (unless his outgoing season ending physical is accepted by New England) Brissett’s $7M roster bonus happens on Friday it’s just a matter of whose roster he’s on that determines who pays it. With this new rule it makes it murky if we can get that done before the bonus triggers. 

We get a third round pick and draft say ……………......Jacob Eason  (if he is still on the board ) basically swapping a Jacoby for a Jacob ?????

6 hours ago, HOF19 said:

We get a third round pick and draft say ……………......Jacob Eason  (if he is still on the board ) basically swapping a Jacoby for a Jacob ?????

I like that, but who would run this win now team if PR was injured?

14 hours ago, Warhorse said:

I like that, but who would run this win now team if PR was injured?

Uh, Swag Kelly of course j/k we have Hoyer :sigh:

19 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Uh, Swag Kelly of course j/k we have Hoyer :sigh:

Realistically we would pick up someone off the street like Flacco or someone else who isn't likely signed this year. Not that they would be good but...it's what happens. 

On 3/18/2020 at 3:47 PM, HOF19 said:

Mike FrancesaVerified account @MikeFrancesa 32m32 minutes ago

Watch Jacoby Brissett and the Pats. They have always liked him.

My word, that would be great if the Pats traded a pick for JB.