Predict the 55

Trentwannabe

With the first wave of free agency over with, we have a fairly clear look at what the 2020 Bills will look like minus the rookies.

Let's see who we all predict to make the final 55 and where we have rookies slotted. I won't be predicting who we draft, but rather what position we target.

QB: Allen, Barkley, Webb
RB: Singletary, Yeldon, Rookie (5th), T. Jones
FB: Dimarco
TE: Knox, Kroft, Sweeney, Croom
WR: Diggs, Brown, Beasley, Williams, Rookie(3rd), Roberts
LT: Dawkins
LG: Spain, Rookie (5th)
C: Morse
RG: Feliciano, Long
RT: Ford, Nsehke, Rookie (6th)

DE: Addison, Hughes
3T: Oliver, Jefferson
1T: Star, Butler, Phillips
DE: Murphy, Rookie (2nd), Johnson.
OLB: Milano, Thompson, Joseph
MLB: Edmunds, Matakevich
OLB: Klein, 
CB: White, Wallace, Johnson, Norman, Rookie (4th)
S: Hyde, Poyer, Neal, J. Johnson, Marlowe

K: Hauschka
P: Vedvik
LS: Reid

*Note* I have us trading a 6th and 7th to move back into the 5th for an OG.

I would have something fairly similar with a few changes:

1.) Murphy gone and adding a veteran depth LB in FA

2.) Bojorquez over Vedvik

3.) Replace Webb with a veteran FA OL

4.) Yeldon & Croom possibly gone being replaced by FA

**Side note, I would also like to see us bring someone in to compete with Barkley for the #2**

14 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I'd love Everson Griffin. Would be able to take on a 2 year 36-40 million deal to go all in ?

That seems pretty steep even for his production. 

At this point I think the staff likes Murphy a lot better than fans do. His contract isn't great but he started to come on late last year and played well in the playoffs I thought. Will be interesting to see how early in the draft we go DE.

6 hours ago, DER10N92 said:

I would have something fairly similar with a few changes:

1.) Murphy gone and adding a veteran depth LB in FA

2.) Bojorquez over Vedvik

3.) Replace Webb with a veteran FA OL

4.) Yeldon & Croom possibly gone being replaced by FA

**Side note, I would also like to see us bring someone in to compete with Barkley for the #2**

We've already added two veteran LB's, I'm not sure they want another one.

I decided to go Croom over Smith with my hope being we become more of a passing team and start keeping less "sole run blockers" on the roster like Smith.

I am all for upgrading the QB2 spot. Would love if we could somehow swoop in and get Dalton from the Bengals (hurting the Pats in the process). 

I like the roster although I think we will address the RB situation earlier in the draft than you suggest but I basically have the draft positions the same as you just different rounds.  I too would take Bojorquez over Vedlik but I'm sure it will come down to who is better in training camp and preseason.  Croom or Sweeney is a tough one I think Smith stays I know it's not popular with many fans because of his timely holding calls but he is the best TE blocker on the team and we have to be balanced to win.  I really think we got to pass happy last season in many games more balance will greatly help out not only the D but with W's as well.  Other than that I basically have the same 55 although I don't see Webb making the roster ideally I'd love to draft Fromm out of Georgia the kid isn't the greatest at any skill but he knows how to win and probably will be there in the 5th I just have a feeling about him he seems to come up in clutch situations and no I'm not a Georgia fan actually I'm an Irish fan and he played very well against us twice plus numerous other games.