Karl Joseph signs 1-year deal with Browns

Gannon12

Just now, BleedTheClock said:

Isn’t he pretty good when healthy?

Seems like a solid starting SS. 

He’s pretty meh but he was starting to look decent towards the end of the year. He will get toasted and that’s a guarantee. I liked Karl but no hard feelings. Maybe the fresh start will be good for him

To me he's better at FS. Looked decent last year before getting hurt. Big hitter. Not a playmaker. Not good in coverage especially when matched up against TEs. His small frame just doesn't allow him to match up with them. Can play special teams. He was a bust but a really good guy and hopefully he can last in this league.

Solid starter, wish we brought him back.  Unfortunately not.

he was misused his first few years due to poor coaching IMO.  He’s short and was being asked to cover the leagues too TEs.... and it obviously didn’t work

hes best as a FS but he can step up and crack the heck of people.  Also a good blitzer. 

personally I think he was just coming into his peak so it sucks he left

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

From what I know about him is he can’t cover but can hit. Those type of safties seem to be fading out. Which is probably why we were able to get him on the cheap. 

16 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

From what I know about him is he can’t cover but can hit. Those type of safties seem to be fading out. Which is probably why we were able to get him on the cheap. 

I loved KuJo and wished we brought him back. And yup, he lays the wood. I don’t think he’s that bad in coverage, just too many times he’s on a TE and they just throw it over his 5’10 reach. 

• Like 1