Karl Joseph signs 1-year deal with Browns

Gannon12

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Was very very meh his first 3 years. Average at best. However, in 2019, he came on strong before his injury. Nothing otherworldly, but was certainly having an above-average season. I wish him the best.

Friend of mine who is a Raiders fan kept hating the coaching staff because they didnt apparently like him or play him enough. Seems like when Gruden came in he was on the sh^& list for whatever reason

Ya, hate to see him go. Seem like he was really putting it together last year, but got hurt. Best football likely ahead of him, he is a best in my eyes. Can play either FS with range, or be physical in the box. Explosive, can really lay the wood. Hasn't really made alot of picks, but no one on our lame defenses usually take the ball away. I would say his weakness is guard 6'6 elite TEs. He won' us a few games in 2018, best of luck to KoJo. 

• Like 1

TEs and big WRs can seal him off and he is done.  He will stay on their hip but is just to small.  He can get lost in zone every once in a while.  He can deliver a hit and is a good tackler.  If he has a good DC he will play great.  His best ball is ahead of him if he lands in the right spot.  I always felt he was not used correctly.  He is a heat seeking missile when a RB is trying to get around the edge.  Really wanted to see him and Abram play together more.  Would have been the hardest hitting safety duo in the league.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Remember Gruden saying they passed on Derwin James because they had Karl Joseph.

Joseph and Obi Melifonwu, who were both recent high draft picks. Joseph is a good player though, just dont line him up with TEs who have 6 inches height advantage 😀

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

All y’all saying nice things about him it’ll be interesting where they say they’re going to play him. 

Are you mostly playing single high or 2 deep?

Edited by oakdb36

15 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Joseph and Obi Melifonwu, who were both recent high draft picks. Joseph is a good player though, just dont line him up with TEs who have 6 inches height advantage 😀

6 inches? I still think they were being very generous with his height at the combine.  The must have measured from the top of his hair.  Watching him try to cover Kelce was like watching old videos of me playing with my dad when I was 12.

• Like 1