Howie Roseman sucks thread

ninjapirate

Just now, Jeezla said:

I tried to tell yall! He doesn't just suck at drafting. It's everything now (Besides the Hargrave contract, that was a good contract). He's lost all the magic.

And the Hargrave thing was just really weird. Like he is trying to prevent a situation where all his dts get hurt again i guess. But why do that when you dont have any linebackers, corners or safeties. 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

And the Hargrave thing was just really weird. Like he is trying to prevent a situation where all his dts get hurt again i guess. But why do that when you dont have any linebackers, corners or safeties. 

I'm fine with drafting a safety, because I'll take McKinney, Dugger, or Winfield but we needed some vet LB's that don't suck, and at least 1 good outside CB, but now that ain't happening.

Just now, Jeezla said:

I'm fine with drafting a safety, because I'll take McKinney, Dugger, or Winfield but we needed some vet LB's that don't suck, and at least 1 good outside CB, but now that ain't happening.

well last season we needed a safety and 3 of the best ones were sitting there for the taking and Howie drafted JJAW. 

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I tried to tell yall! He doesn't just suck at drafting. It's everything now (Besides the Hargrave contract, that was a good contract). He's lost all the magic.

So Monday Howie had you obsessively touching yourself post Hargrave but now that he didn't also get Players  B, C, D and E you wanted, He's lost?

You guys crack me up. 

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So Monday Howie had you obsessively touching yourself post Hargrave but now that he didn't also get Players  B, C, D and E you wanted, He's lost?

You guys crack me up. 

Correct

He hit me with the foreplay, then kicked me in the nards and banged my neighbor.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2