Howie Roseman sucks thread

ninjapirate

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I tried to tell yall! He doesn't just suck at drafting. It's everything now (Besides the Hargrave contract, that was a good contract). He's lost all the magic.

And he literally only had that magic for 2017. Thank god, but that was absolutely lightning in a bottle. 

21 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

And he literally only had that magic for 2017. Thank god, but that was absolutely lightning in a bottle. 

he's done ok other years too

I mean he's gotten us Jenkins, Barwin, Brooks, and others over the years.

18 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:
18 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

DL, OL, QB and CB are the four spots you spend resources in team building. So it made perfect sense to spend money there.

So he's done exactly what you just suggested in 3 of the 4 categories the past two years but since CB hasn't been addressed YET, the Man's an idiot? 👌Makes sense!

This isn't Monopoly. 

This thread Aged Well.🍺

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

now he is the one pissed that Howie did exactly what he wanted but not exactly the way he wanted it

ninja....never change

You can clearly see on this page earlier in the thread I was anti slay so Howie didnt do anything I wanted 

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:
11 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

This thread Aged Well.🍺

now he is the one pissed that Howie did exactly what he wanted but not exactly the way he wanted it

ninja....never change

I think he's just trying to remember the Glory days of being Young Ninja Circa 07/08'. He too is Old Now! 🥃

Edited by Nabbs4u